Reiinapop Gaining Challenge

Alright guys,  so here's the skinny.  Reiinapop is wanting to get "anime boobs", but is needing help with the funding.  She doesn't quite have a paysite yet, and doesn't want to go all in without some idea of the FA community's interest in seeing her gain.  She's talking about gaining to 160. If I can figure it out on my phone,  I'm going to add a couple polls to this post to gauge interest.  She plans on posting small updates on curvage to keep everyone abreast on her changes,  and she will likely be posting those updates here.  

Interest Poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/11216271

Weight Goal Poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/11216255

Subscription Price Poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/11216263

20160403175629-d5c9221d-la.jpg

20160123214144-e6f7ea00-la.jpg

Guest _Antipathy
1 hour ago, Merbs said:

sounds great. you always look very cute. i think that more fat would enhance your curves and look beautiful on you

She didn't post this.

• Curvage Model

Hellooo! :3  Here's about where I'm at now, and I'll post a couple pictures at one of my higher weights too (145 ish) so you can have somewhat of an idea how i'll look when I start getting closer to my goal. I want to start October 1st, the only hurdle I haven't crossed yet is raising some initial funding to get the ball rolling. I have a pretty fast metabolism so I'm basically going to have to be stuffed 24/7 in order to gain any significant weight.

I currently can't afford that much food T^T Ideally before I start the challenge I will have raised about $1,000 to get going! The money saved from the subscriptions will be saved up for my surgery. I'm really excited to be chubby and cute! If anybody is interested in personally funding the startup cost, I'm reserving a place for somebody to be my personal encourager. They will have my phone number for cute texts anytime reminding me to eat and inspiring me to get bigger. Of course they'll get photo updates multiple times a day with my gain, snapchats, whatever. Since a lot of the info required for that intimate encourager position is personal, I'm waiting until the right person steps up. :)

SAM_1084.JPG

SAM_1182.JPG

Photo on 9-13-16 at 10.14 AM #2.jpg

• Curvage Model

Thanks for the feedback! Because I wouldn't be using a payment processor (only google wallet, perhaps paypal) it would be hard for me to try and collect the monthly fee from all parties and I would hate to turn off access for people if they didn't pay the monthly subscription. 

I've seen a lot of interest for $50 lifetime access as opposed to the $100 that ACG charged/that I was thinking of charging. You'd end up with way over 100 minutes of video alone alone (not counting other types of content) by the end of the challenge, but I know that's a lot of money for some people up front. I'm thinkin of having a $50 lifetime access for all HD photosets, weight updates, and non nude/vlog style videos. ^.^ And then have a $100 lifetime membership for the weekly video updates (I'll film 1080p and 4K), that'll give all the big subscribers (heh) access to a drive that I'll upload all the clips to (or maybe a separate area of the site that's passlocked?). That way if there are any people I need to prove my chubbiness to, they can upgrade their subscription with an extra $50 at any time to get all the video/nsfw gaining content in my google drive if they decide to. :)

• Curvage Model

Everybody's genetics are different, boobs don't really run in my family. Eventually after I reach my goal weight and enjoy it for awhile I'll lose the weight so I can model again, I wouldn't want to lose my boobs too! I love the big chest on a little curvy girl aesthetic, and sadly as someone who's tried natural breast enlargement for almost 3 years every which way, I know it's not going to happen naturally for me the way I want them to look. :') 

• Curvage Model

@matt_it Unfortunately yes, thus the word "experiment". There's a chance I'll be like "ahhh this IS my final form I am so happy and cute and I never want to change", but I've never weighed more than 140 and 125 is the baseline I've been at for a couple years now. Regardless of my sexual preference towards curvier girls, I truly do love my body the way it is now (this very moment!) and I enjoy expressing myself through my modeling (something I'll have to give up when I start gaining). Eventually I will most likely decide to lose the weight I've gained, but I'll be at my goal weight for a little bit and if I enjoy it... longer. It's just hard for me to conceptualize the ways it will alter my life and I have no idea whether that will be something I love or something that ends up being more of a challenge for me to overcome. I'm very open-minded and excited to play around and stuff my face and be squishy so we'll see where that takes me! I'll make sure that whoever subscribes to my paysite will get their fill of fluffy reina smut before I decide to revert back to my current state (IF I decide, that's up in the air for now)~ 

Guest FrankFatter
9 hours ago, reiinapop said:

I've seen a lot of interest for $50 lifetime access as opposed to the $100 that ACG charged/that I was thinking of charging.

I think the reason for that is because ACG gained about 50 or 60 pounds and plans on gaining more. I think an extra 30-40 lbs would look great on you, but I'd definitely be willing to pay more if you gained to 180 - 200lbs. Obviously, your body, your choice, but I'm just explaining my own rationale anyways.

• Curvage Model

120 to 160 is a 40 pound gain, that's a good bit! I'm also shorter than her so it'll appear to be more weight on my frame. I'm just trying to play things by ear! As someone who's never gained intentionally before (ever), I want to set goals that I can be true to my word on achieving and that also wont have any lasting effects on my health. Gaining 50 pounds or more is a huge fantasy for a lot of people, but I want to take it slow. I'm really excited to see how I'll look like significantly bigger, 50 pounds (if I end up going a little bigger) is almost half my weight so that's a HUGE (hehe) change for me. I don't want to promise more to people than I know I can give before I know exactly how I feel about my body at the end of the gaining experiment. ^.^ 

• Curvage Model

Thank you! ^.^ my surgery is December 6th so it's coming up! I think they'll look sooo cute with huge hips and thighs and a belly c: and like I said, if I love it and want to continue then I will. My boyfriend is open to it as well, he's not an FA but he said he'll think I'm cute and love me at any size so I'm expecting very little resistance from him haha. He just wants me to play it safe/take it slow because of my health and that's how I feel towards it too. It'll be very fun though! I can't wait to unleash my wild cravings ha 

Weight is a funny thing. I've been trying myself (and forced by my man) to gain weight for years. I did my 'challenge' back in 2011 because I didn't think I would be able to gain weight without a large amount of milkshakes. I found that the shakes backfired as I soon despised their taste. So after a month it was quite difficult to stick with the routine. I think all in all I was able to put on about 12 pounds during my challenge. I felt quite ashamed of how quickly I grew and at the time, I stuck out like a sore thumb in our friend circle. No other girl had a belly like me, even though I was still thin. So it kinda just made me look pregnant which for most people is reason to shun someone. Then I took an almost one year break from gaining after the challenge partly because I felt like I disappointed everyone. (I'm sure some users here today feel a little harshness still)

And then I started to miss my belly. The feeling of fullness.The excitement of those people wanting to see my developing body. 

Here I am at my heaviest and looking back, its hard to imagine why anyone would want to join the challenge. You see its for the after effects. All the stuff after the challenge is what makes it valuable. A lot changes in a girl when she's stuffed all the time trying to grow. Its probably a similar feeling to the routines of pregnancy. You have to 'nurse' your body. And I think I developed a longing for that nursing. The challenge I did kinda converted me permanently to an FA/feedee, though the results were not at all immediate.

So who knows where this adventure will take you? You may end up really enjoying your chub. You may want to get ALOT bigger after your surgery/recovery is way behind you. *shrugs* For sure it'll stretch out your stomach which is usually related to 'accidental' caloric overdose. 

How tall are you exactly? I'm only 5'5' so Its weird for me to think I'm taller than someone. 

3 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Weight is a funny thing. I've been trying myself (and forced by my man) to gain weight for years. I did my 'challenge' back in 2011 because I didn't think I would be able to gain weight without a large amount of milkshakes. I found that the shakes backfired as I soon despised their taste. So after a month it was quite difficult to stick with the routine. I think all in all I was able to put on about 12 pounds during my challenge. I felt quite ashamed of how quickly I grew and at the time, I stuck out like a sore thumb in our friend circle. No other girl had a belly like me, even though I was still thin. So it kinda just made me look pregnant which for most people is reason to shun someone. Then I took an almost one year break from gaining after the challenge partly because I felt like I disappointed everyone. (I'm sure some users here today feel a little harshness still)

And then I started to miss my belly. The feeling of fullness.The excitement of those people wanting to see my developing body. 

Here I am at my heaviest and looking back, its hard to imagine why anyone would want to join the challenge. You see its for the after effects. All the stuff after the challenge is what makes it valuable. A lot changes in a girl when she's stuffed all the time trying to grow. Its probably a similar feeling to the routines of pregnancy. You have to 'nurse' your body. And I think I developed a longing for that nursing. The challenge I did kinda converted me permanently to an FA/feedee, though the results were not at all immediate.

So who knows where this adventure will take you? You may end up really enjoying your chub. You may want to get ALOT bigger after your surgery/recovery is way behind you. *shrugs* For sure it'll stretch out your stomach which is usually related to 'accidental' caloric overdose. 

How tall are you exactly? I'm only 5'5' so Its weird for me to think I'm taller than someone. 

Wow ACG.  As you're one of the more popular gainers from the last feew years,  I had no idea that you we're affected so massively during that time.  It's good to hear the struggles and problems involved with such a change,  and the after affects.  Thanks for your honesty on the subject.