Reiinapop Gaining Challenge

• Curvage Model

@Steviehull I'm not 'thinking of gaining', I definitely want to and it's happening! Many gainers receive some sort of funding when they start/while they gain. I'm not demanding that of anybody, just an opportunity if someone is feeling extra generous and wants to personally help with my surgery and my gain. ^.^ There's no chance I'm going to change my mind, i've already notified all the photographers that I work with that I will not be available to book from October until whenever I reach my goal and complete the challenge. I may do a little plus size modeling though at my highest weight, that would be cute! 

@AnonymousCollegeGainer I'm only 5"2 so you've got a few inches on me! That's some good insight, I'm testing the waters but if I grow to love my body as I gain, I may decide to continue after 160. I'm open minded to the thought, I'll play things by ear until I hit my goal and then enjoy being that size for awhile before I make up my mind. When I gained up to 145 a couple months ago, it was really from stuffing almost every day/night and I was surprised to see I suddenly wasn't fitting into any of my clothes! I talked to my boyfriend about it after I lost that weight, he said everybody noticed but nobody said anything to me. I guess that's a good thing! It'll definitely be an adventure, that's for sure.

I know it'll be hard, since I have a longer time to gain before my surgery (I can only gain about 15 pounds before I'm too curvy for them to operate on) it'll be a good opportunity to try gaining slowly just by eating more of the food I love and snacking lots before bed.. that should help me hit my first goal of 135! Thanks for the advice, I feel like I can reach out to you if I need any help with my gain or have any questions <3 

@nardawg831 Maybe it's just my body type, but when I gained almost 20 pounds a couple years ago, my breasts only grew by about a cup size and they stayed extra perky (maybe a little perkier than they are now!) I don't gain weight to my chest very easily, it's just my genetics. I'm not concerned about them dropping/sagging after getting implants as that's not something I've ever experienced and my surgeon said that was highly unlikely to happen even if I gain weight. I'm also going to be doing strength exercises every week and working my pectoral muscles after my breasts heal. That'll help support them and keep them relatively firm while I gain.  appreciate your concern, but everybody's body is different and I've done a lot of research leading up to my decision. Be assured they'll look amazing during/after my gain :) 

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

@reiinapop Your tumblr page is one of my favourite places on the internet, it's not just sexy - I also find it really motivational so yeah, thank you for making it exist! But like half the time I go on there it's been replaced by the Warner Champer Company.... Is that on purpose/do you have any idea why?

For me, there only about two or three special gains every year. The kind of which appeal so much to my fetish that I get dizzy when thinking of them. If you decided to gain, I am 100% sure it would break into this category. Stuffing isn't really even a great fetish of mine, but your stuffing videos have always been an exception.

Moreover, your previous work shows that you steadily produce quality content. I would feel confident in investing in your gain. You go Reiina! 

• Curvage Model

I bought my first pair of plus sized leggings today! They have so much stretch to them, I can't wait to see what they'll look like when I reach my goal weight.. Attached some pictures of me bloated and then again sucking in my tummy. I weighed 123 this morning, but I'm going out to get mexican food for dinner and I'm craving a massive plate of chimichangas and chips with queso and a margarita.. we're going to this plate that serves dinner plates that are truly enormous!

Photo on 9-21-16 at 3.08 PM.jpg

Photo on 9-21-16 at 3.17 PM.jpg

Photo on 9-21-16 at 3.27 PM.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hahaha, how so? @Nachtwurst I don't see why one more curvy/fit gal wanting to get chubby would cause any ripples. :P 

I'm modeling my weight gain content/website idea off a couple other girls that did it really well and have contributed some really awesome stuff to this community! I don't see why seeing someone get fat would bring about "dick squeezing rage"... unless it's the rage of not being able to actually feed a girl slowly becoming a plump, bodacious goddess ;w; 

• Curvage Model

I'm still 124 and my belly is already so soft especially after I stuff! I ate everything in that picture plus a margarita, chips and salsa and queso, and a couple beers. I'm SO excited to see how soft and round it'll be at 160, I feel like I'm starting out a pretty good shape! 

IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3995.JPG

I'm loving all these updates!

It's fun and exciting having you as an active member of Curvage!  I mean, you're kind of Tumblr famous, in my book at least!  And now Reiinapop is here on Curvage sharing pictures of her growing belly!  :P

Haha, I'm just being a geek.  I'm looking forward to your site!

• Curvage Model

Filmed my first gaining series video! I played with my curviness as I ate an entire pint of ben and jerry's chunky monkey ice cream. :3 It made me surprisingly bloated! It will be on my gaining site when it goes live, but I'll also upload it to my clips4sale because my website isn't up yet. Here's some previews! 

@zogul lower belly chub is the best! I think deep bellybuttons are adorable, I hope I get one u.u 

@_Antipathy Honestly, I dunno! I've only recently (last year and a half or so) gotten a nice defined jawline and prominent cheekbones even when not wearing makeup. I used to be pretty self conscious of the baby fat on my face, so I don't know haha. I've seen loads of adorable chubby faces though and my makeup skills are way better than they were the last time I weighed over 140 so I feel like if I do end up with a chubby face I'll be able to pull it off~ 

@flex123 At 160 I will have had my surgery, so I'll have huge boobs (at that point, the implants will be in a chubbier, fuller breast) and I think they'll look adorable with big hips and a softer tummy~ That'll be a big big change I'll have to bet used to, besides being fat. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 7.10.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 7.08.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 7.01.57 PM.png