The Fat Pharm-acist

WalkingFed

Part 1

Margo woke up ready to start her first day at Fallon Ander-Trombley Pharmaceuticals, the biggest research and development company in the tri-state area. She was very excited to start because 10 months after graduating college and striking out at dead end jobs she finally got a real job with a major company.
"Where did I put that skirt?" Margo asked herself. "Found it!"
Margo slipped on the skirt with great ease. Much like the skirt, everything about Margo was fit. Slender legs with just a touch of thigh gap, hips easy to hold, slightly-defined stomach and arms (school books are heavy and many), a decently curved butt, and a generous busom hugged into a C-cup bra complimenting her 5'6" frame. Margo never worried much about her body. She could eat what she wanted and if she gained a little she'd monitor and contain any unnecessary growth.
"Top's a little tighter in the chest since I bought it, though. Oh well, maybe I'll get a quick raise with a little more boobage."
It was safe to say she was happy with what God gave her and what the occasional sweet treat added.
"I hope this isn't a desk job. I can't stand sitting! It took too long to lose that little secretary's butt I was getting."
She looks at her phone and sets off to catch the train. The company is a ways away from her apartment so the train is the best mode of transport. Before getting on she grabs a quick coffee and danish from the quick stop by the terminal.
"Breakfast of champions." She quietly declares as she grabs a seat and takes a bite of danish.
The train stops a small block away from work and as she's walking she notices a two people in white lab coats alongside her. Surprisingly they are her age if not a few years over. A man about 6' 2" with a nice build from what she could see and a woman about Margo's height but with a noticeable amount of jiggle in her step. Chestier even through a coat. They turn  and notice her too.
"Hello there. You the new girl?" Asked the guy.
"Yep. First day. Super nervous." Margo replies.
"Eh. You don't have to be. Everyone is really chill here. Including us! I'm Pete."
"Hi Pete. Nice to meet you."
From behind him is a quieter voice.
"And I'm Suzanne. I was the new girl 3 months ago."
"Hi Suzanne. Sorry to take your title." She says with a coy laugh.
"That's okay. I was starting to outgrow it anyways. I gotta grab some things from my office so I'll catch you both at the meeting."
Suzanne scampered off.
"Wow an office in 3 months?"
"An office in 3 minutes. We all get one to start. You can't grow in this company all cooped up in a broom closet."
"Wow! They have great expectations of their staff."
"Well our company mantra isn't 'go for more and expand accordingly' for nothing." Pete proudly said.
"Sounds like I'm really going to like it here with mantras like that. A little wiggle room won't hurt either from the shoebox drug stores I temped at."
"If you're going to like it here, than I'll like it here a little more."
They give a small look at each other and Pete opens the door for Margo, catching a quick peek at her behind.
"I'm off to get ready for the meeting. 9am in the conference auditorium. Maps are posted all over. Keep an eye out for me and Suzanne. We will save you a seat. Front desk is right here, good luck."
"Thank you Pete! For everything."
Pete smiles and walks away. Margo talks with the front desk and they give her the office she will be working in. As she turns around she takes in the magnitude of how big the place is. The sheer size of the lobby is bigger than any building she's ever been in. She's a small fish in a very big pond. But not for too long.

Part 2

Margo made it to her office. Even for a fit woman like her, this was a hike up 3 flights of stairs and down long hallways. She opened the door and she wasn't sure if it was because it was empty still but this office was huge! It came with a computer on top of a big rainbow-shaped desk. She got her own bathroom and a mini fridge. On the desk was a card.
'Welcome to Fallon Ander-Trombley Pharmaceuticals! We look forward to having you in our big, expansive family!
-Fallon Ander-Trombley, Founder & CEO
PS: The fridge is always stocked so feel free to anything and everything-on us.'
"Wow! It's like being back at my parents house. I could get used to this."
She opened the fridge and in it was sandwiches and soft drinks, candies and snacks. She snuck a couple of candy bars into her bag and looked up the auditorium for the meeting.
"It's across the building! I won't make it in time!"
Looking closer she saw elevators and escalators that link to the auditorium. They'll get her there much faster than on foot.
"I've got 25 minutes. Sugar don't fail me now!" She sighs as she grabs a soda and drinks it.
Getting to the auditorium was much easier than she thought getting there early. She looked around to find Pete and Suzanne waving at her from the middle aisle. Finding her seat she noticed the chair were super comfy and quite spacious.
"You can fit two of me in these chairs!"
"These are new. They haven't shrunk in the wash just yet." Suzanne joked.
"Where is the donut guy?" Pete inquired
"Donut guy?"
"Yeah we get donuts in the meetings, a way to butter us up before the real hard work begins for the week."
"Sweet! Though I don't know if I should. I did eat a danish already."
"You'll be fine." Chirped Suzanne. "The kitchen donuts are way better than store bought. Better grab two in case you need a pick me up, us R&Ds put in a lot of the work around here."
"Alright, if you say so." Margo said with a smirk not fighting the suggestion.
With donuts in hand and a long meeting behind her, Margo set out to complete her first task of her illustrious career in R&D: Product testing and observation. Her first product is a skin cream that protects a woman's skin from sun damage. Her job is to wear it and sunbathe on the observation deck for a least 2 hours without reapplying.
"Product trial duration: Daily for 3 months. I'm supposed to wear this for 3 months straight? All summer long? Best job ever!"
On top of the deck she realized she never brought a swimsuit with her. Never thought she'd have to. The job description only said "bring what you think you'll need." She asked around, a great icebreaker by the way, and no one was exactly her size. So she decided to spend her first day in her bra and panties sunbathing. It worked out because it was just her for the two hours. After she was done she cleaned off the cream and recorded her analysis.
"Product test, day 1: no lasting burns, no irritation. Skin feels softer and better elasticity. No negative affects recorded"
At the close of work she was tired and ready to go home to eat and sleep. She had a big smile on her face and as the train doors closed she happily exclaimed.
"A full summer of this? A girl can get used to such conditions. Though I'm curious what the product label meant by 'alert to mild to extensive side effects'. What could happen with a skin cream?"

Part 3

In the first few months, Margo was doing great at "the Pharm", her coworkers loved her, and her employers gave her a sizable raise before completing her work on the skin cream. However, her pay wasn't the only thing that grew in that time. A surprising side effect with the cream was slowing of her metabolism and heightened storage of fat. With a constantly stocked mini fridge and weekly meeting donuts, Margo's fit body was packing on the pounds faster than she knew how to stop it. When she wasn't laying in the sun testing the apparently fattening cream, she took long lunches with coworkers, when she wasn't dipping into her personal stash in the office before or after.
"I can't wait to be done with this cream. This continuous swelling it's causing is starting to feel permanent! Buttons are getting harder to close and I haven't been able to fully zip anything in days! Ugh. And why can't I stop snacking! It's like I'm never full anymore. I should right this down."
Halfway though the research she had to give up on bras because her complimenting Cs grew into overflowing DDs, and she couldn't even keep those clasped half the time. Her hips flared out and her slight thigh gap was now a great overlap.
"Starting tomorrow I'm coming to work in a dress!"
This made matters worse. Without tight work clothes alarming her to changes in her body soon even her lab coat was fitting more snug by end of July.
August was a blur for Margo. She was caught in her work routine so much she hadn't noticed she'd started eating while applying the lotion at work and at home. If it wasn't for the reminder of her birthday coming up she wouldn't have known or cared what month it was. She had plans to spend dinner with her family the eve before her birthday, since moving out she hadn't seen much of them, but this night her family was about to see a lot of her.
"Great. I'm running late for dinner and THIS is the only thing that fits me right now!"
She was referring to a dress Suzanne passed down to her. It was beautiful and very showy in the boob department but it was much too big for Margo when she received it. Now, it definitely fits.
"At least the twins are well contained." 
She made it to dinner on time to catch her parents sitting down. She raced to the table but her hips and butt caused a few table to jostle in her wake. Out of breath she greeted her parents.
"Oh my God, Margo! Are you okay?!" Her dad said.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"
"Darling you're...you've gotten...how did this...." her mom tried to word.
Margo looked down and from what she could see her mother was right. Two and a half months and their lovely little girl was a certified plumper. She knew the heavy influence of food at the office had done something but she never thought until that night that it really did so much. Her dress was stained from food of other tables, her bellowing chest heaving over the top, and the seams slightly strained  at the waist from effort. She could see every added curve to her body for the first time. She took a breath and took to the defense.
"I'm sorry you have to see my like this. It if offends you to see me a tad heavier but happy and fulfilled career-wise than I think we should bother keeping up appearances!"
Before anyone could say anything, Margo stormed out and went right to her friend Suzanne.
"Suzanne can I ask you for something?"
"Sure what is it?"
"I need your scale. I need to see...."
"Say no more."
The two went to the bathroom and Margo stepped on the scale. The numbers whirled around and finally settled on a number. Margo almost fainted.
"I'm in the 200s?! I wasn't even in the 130s when I started working with you guys!"
"Look again. 211. That puts you in the 210s."
"Thanks you're being a real pal."
*sniffle*
Suzanne took her close." Please don't cry. I was trying to be funny. I'm sorry, forgive me?"
"Yeah, I'll forgive you more if you have something for me to nibble on. I kinda skipped out on dinner." Margo said with a quiet laugh.
"Well I'm no health but so you're choices are either pizza or Chinese."
"Why not both? I still have some room in this dress before it explodes off me!" She joked.
Suzanne walked away, "alright both it is!"
"I was joking! Stop I can't get any bigger!"
"You do know tomorrow's your birthday right?"
"Yyyyeah...why?"
As Suzanne left the room with a sinister cackle. "I hope you like cake!"

Part 4

Morning came for the birthday girl and after a quick response to some happy birthdays to social media she painstakingly got ready for work. Showers take a little longer with more to larger and rinse. By her bed was a large box and a card. The card read, "Margo, sorry last night sucked. I've been there, believe me. Hope our dinner brightened your spirits. Saw these in my closet and figured you should have them since I have no use for them anymore." Inside the box was a beautiful flowy sundress and some blouses and skirts. On the back of the note: "Wear any of these to work today and you'll be sure to get a rise out of Pete! PS: He can't keep his eyes off of you! Salud, Suz"
"Wow! Thank you Suzanne."
Margo put on a sheer red blouse and matching knee-length skirt. They were a bit baggy so she grabbed a belt from her dresser to accessorize. Entering the front of her building she was immediately flooded with well wishes from coworkers. She was the happiest she's been in a long time.
"Today is a new day and after work I'll look into gym memberships. STGW: 199. No way I'm going up."
Or so she thought.
As she walked into her office there was a package waiting for her. "Thank you for your hard work on the skin cream, Margo. We decided to pull you off of that assignment and onto another, more important trial. In the package you'll see two bottles. One is a new energy stimulant we want to market as a boost to one's daily routine with none of drawbacks to caffeine. The other bottle is a water-based placebo. They are unmarked as it's best you don't know which is which and to give each bottle a full month trial individually. Be aware not to take each at the same time or to mix with caffeine or alcohol. Continue with the great work. -Fallon"
"This is great! I take these at the gym and I'll be burning this weight off before Halloween! Best day ever!"
"Did someone say best?" Pete entered. "Because I know how to make it better! Birthday cupcaaaa..."
He stopped cold when he saw Margo. He couldn't stop from seeing her rounder, fuller backside pressed in that skirt as it was bent in his direction. As Margo turned around he caught a quick view of her hips swing and belly slightly jiggle under her new blouse. She was shocked almost as much to see him as he had her.
"Pete, a cupcake? You are so sweet! What kind is it? Never mind I'll find out."
She sprang to him and grabbed a quick bite.
"Boston Cream! That's a fav of mine! How did you know?"
"I notice these things around the office." He played off.
"Well thank you very much. You did make today better. Walk me to the meeting?"
"Absolutely. This way, birthday girl. I'd pick you up and carry you but-"
"You'd have a whole lot to carry."
"I was going to say I'm clumsy and I'd just drop you. Don't say that about yourself. I think you still look magnificent."
"Still?" Margo coyly inquired.
Pete bumbled for a response as Margo admired torturing him. They've gotten close over the time spent working together, and she's always found him cute. But today she saw him as a little more.
(In her mind) "Aw, he's blushing. Once I slim down some maybe I'll bumble him into asking me out. He can't date me looking like this."
"...anyways. Let's go be bored for an hour." Pete finishes.
"Sounds like a plan."
"Don't forget your cupcake."
"I'll save it for after."
"You sure about that?"
"Yeah why?
Pete too liked to torture. "Oh no reason. No reason at all."

One boring meeting later Margo went back into her office and to her surprise the place looked more like a bakery than a pharmaceutical office. Coworkers filled it with small cakes, pies, candy baskets, and gift cards. Margo now knew what Suzanne meant with her comment last night.
"It's going to take me months to eat all these and half will spoil by then! What am I going to do?"
She shook her head and focused on her new trial. Not knowing which bottle to open first she closed her eyes and guessed she took the right ones. With a pop of the top she noticed a sweet smell.
"Cherry. Mmmm."
She took one and waited for the results to take affect. While she sat patiently she took advantage of her birthday gifts. She finished Pete's cupcake, along with some cookies, and fridge juices before she noticed a twinge in her body. It was weird but felt good, slightly warm, and she had energy to get up and take a quick walk to Suzanne's office.
"Oh I can get used to this."
She made it to Suzanne in record time and thought of great ways to market the product.
"Hey Margo. I see you read my card. You look HOT girl!"
"Pete thought so too*wink wink*."
"Bad girl!"
"When's your lunch break? I'm getting real hungry."
"Now sounds good. What do you want?"
"Literally anything sounds good."
"There's a new Mexican place that opened up down the road."
"Perfect. A nice, fat burrito with extra sour cream would hit the spot!"
"Calm down girl! That skirt can only take so much damage before it shrinks in the wash."
"I'm not worried! It's my birthday! Calories don't count for me today!"
"My pants are getting snug just hearing you say that." Suzanne laughed as she stretched the band of her pants.
"Well good because then I can borrow them after lunch and return them tomorrow." She laughed back.
"Keep talking like that and you'll need to keep them."
"Nope not after today. I've got a plan. Call it a birthday gift to myself. Now come on I'm starving!"
With that the two went to the restaurant were the salsa was flowing and the burritos were very filling.
"I can't believe we finished everything! I forgot how much Mexican can serve, but I didn't want to waste." Suzanne groaned and rubbed her tout stomach.
"I don't know what's worse. That I'm too full to move, or that once I do I'll be going back to my candy store of an office." Margo responded.
A small ping came from under the table as Margo's belt unfastened on its own. She slid it back together before Suzanne noticed  but one notch farther than before.
"Let's go. We can start burning off lunch on the stairs."
The two sloshed back to work and Margo's next plan of action was to take another stimulant and get herself "Halloween body ready".

Part 5

"How's that plan coming along, Margo?" Suzanne said with a Snicker.
"Shut. Up." Lashed back Margo with half a slice of pizza in her mouth.

She had good reason to be short with her friend. It was the weekend before Halloween and Margo's plan to get herself in shape had the opposite results.

"Sometimes I hate this job for what it's done to my body. Why don't I just quit?" Margo asked as she readjusted herself.
"Because the pay is ridiculous, the hours are good, and no one else is hiring. Besides, the food is good here."
"Obviously! That's my problem! Everything i eat from here is so good I can't lay off! I thought the stimulants would curb the appetite I developed from the skin cream but it's only jacked it up more! I literally gained the energy to eat all the time and no energy to burn it off!"

She was right. The stimulants she was assigned energized her enough to get physical work done but almost immediately left her feeling ravenously hungry once the effects started wearing off. For someone with a desk job and unlimited passage through the dining hall this was damaging to the waistline. Margo's office of delicious baked goods was nibbled away I less than a couple of weeks, with some assistance of Suzanne. They could slowly feel their bodies expanding day by day. Margo was finding it harder to see her paperwork with her now EE's lurking over the desk. Before she'd lose crumbs in her cleavage now there's practically leftovers. Her biggest worry, however, was in her lower body, days of compulsive gorging caused her ass to swell over the edges of her chair and sink her lower and lower when she sat. Even sitting in the auditorium seating was a fight. When her hips weren't catching in the aisles, her rump was taking both armrests. Her face caught a lot of weight as it  slowly rounded out and puffed. Margo hadn't realized how much the round cutout of her desk was starting to close in until she started getting getting bruises on her flabby torso. Suzanne's gain wasn't as dramatic though, not to say she didn't need to shop for bigger clothes. Weeks of candy and cakes stored an extra 30 pounds around her hips, back, and bust. Margo was becoming almost unrecognizable to the petite newbie she started as at the beginning of summer.

"You think you're the only person who suffered? Look at me! I was a size 4 on my first day."
"You were a 4?"
"Yup. I looked almost like you did before. Just a little more boob meat. By the time you got here I was up to a 12. And after your month long birthday binge I'm teetering on 20."
"I think I have you beat in the boob section now", Margo said with a thrust of her chest, "I'm wearing the sundress you gave me for my birthday and I'm all boob in it now! If I bend down it rides up upon standing."
"Come on. You're not THAT big"
"Wanna bet?"
"Sure. Loser buys drinks tonight."
"Deal. Guess how much I've packed on in a month."
Suzanne took a once over on Margo. I was really hard to say. "I don't know. 45 pounds."
"Ha! I surpassed that well over a week ago!"
"Double or nothing."
"Oh you are on!"
"I was being nice by the way, final tally...60....no 65!"
"I'm getting super wasted tonight, sister. 72 effing pounds! I'm the Michelin Man if he ate Stay Puft!"
"So that puts you at what?"
"283 pounds. Over double my size since June!"
"Jesus. I guess I didn't realize you jumped up that much. I'm sorry. I should have been a bigger help to your plan." Suzanne said in awe.
"It's not your fault. My parents pulled an intervention on me in mid-September so I spent a week living on pizza and alfredo. I've been distant with Pete because I feel too fat and because of that I stress ate until I had to cut myself out of some of my clothes. And now I'm fighting with you and well..."

With conviction Margo ran to her fridge and showed her friend how empty it was.

"Wow I've never seen the back of those fridges before. Margo maybe we shouldn't do drinks tonight."
"No no. That's the last thing I want. We can do drinks and maybe it'll calm me down and I can start anew with losing this weight, ALL of this weight!"
"Okay sweetie. Meet me downstairs at closing time."
"Sounds good."
"Hey. I love you. We will get through this, or so help me I'll have to squeeze the fat out of you!"
Margo laughed.
"And by the way. Pete...if he's crazy about you...he will take a whole lot of you."

They parted and while getting ready to leave Margo had a bad thought.

"What if she can test the product for me." She wrestled with herself before deciding to go with it.

She grabbed the leftover stimulants from the bottle and ground them up.

"She could handle a little more pudge. It won't hurt her. She'll hardly notice. I can't get bigger."

Margo jumped out of her chair and closed her door.

"I'm sorry Suzanne."

On 2/6/2017 at 9:08 PM, WalkingFed said:

From now on I'm going to break up the action and dialogue. Make it easier to read. Feedback is always welcome.

Be mindful that auto correct can be Both a blessing and a curse. As in "it takes longer to "lather " a bigger body etc. No substitute for good old fashioned proofreading. 

Still Love the story. 

12 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Be mindful that auto correct can be Both a blessing and a curse. As in "it takes longer to "lather " a bigger body etc. No substitute for good old fashioned proofreading. 

Still Love the story. 

I know. I caught that after seeing it posted on here and couldn't edit it. Here's hoping I proofread better. Anyways not to hold everyone up lather (hold for laughter) new part coming up...now!

Part 6

Margo and Suzanne arrived to the bar. They sat at a table since they has been having some bad luck fitting in booths as of late. Looking over the drink specials they saw a two-for-one Long Island special. Reading the fine print it's only available with purchase of an appetizer.

"I guess we getting food. Is that going to be okay, Margo?"
"Yeah I'll be good with something small. Let's do the cheese sticks. No sauce."
"Sounds like a plan."

Margo shot her an unflattered look.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. I'll go put in our order."
Suzanne left and all Margo could think about was how she was going to rid herself of the stimulants. She can't put it on the food. She would need put it in her drink at a time when Suzanne isn't looking.

"I could spike her drink, except it's all alcohol and I don't know the effects of this stuff with alcohol. I was always too afraid to try. It won't kill her, will it?"

As she pondered, her friend came back with the drinks and sticks. The drink tasted perfect and took the edge off Margo's mind.

(Thinking to herself) "On second thought, I'm not going through with it. I can't do that to her."

They were halfway through their drinks and enjoying a fun conversation when another plate of cheese sticks appeared with two more drinks.

"We didn't order these."
"These are compliments of the two gentlemen over there.", the waitress said pointing towards two men on stools. It was Pete and a friend of his, Ken. They gave a smile and a wave.

"Did you know Pete would be here?" Margo alarmed.
"Yeah I...kind of called him to come. You two really need to talk."
"I can't have him seeing me like this, Suz! I don't have a jacket to cover me.", she said on the border of tears.
"Shut up about your damn body! Your gorgeous and honestly it doesn't matter if your fat or skinny because you're still the same Margo! I see that and so does he! I'll show you. I'm bringing him over. Do not move!"

Suzanne walked away and Margo couldn't believe her friend had the nerve to pull such a stunt. As she was getting her things to leave she remembered the stimulants she had and in a rash decision she poured the contents into Suzanne's drink.

"You don't think being fat is a big deal. Let's see how you like it when you make a pig of yourself." Margo grumbled.

She stirred the drink a little to dissolve the powder and set it back on the other side of the table. She looked around to see if anyone saw. Luckily, the place was dark and loud enough that no one paid attention. A final adjustment of her outfit and she was ready to face Pete.

"Margo, can I please talk with you?" Pete asked with a hand out. "We will be back guys."
"Y-yeah. Let's go over there."

On the other side of the bar Margo couldn't help but notice her "friend" slurping down the drink while flirting with the friend. A sly smile came across her face but was then replaced with guilt. She just did the worst thing ever to her friend.

"Margo, are you listening?"
"Huh? What I'm sorry."
"I'm trying to tell you that I'm worried about you! I have been for some time."
"It's none of your concern! I'm obviously doing fine." She spun around. "Can you tell I haven't been missing any meals?"
"Margo!"
"No really! Get a good look of all this flab, Pete. You may need a minute to take it all in!"

She turned one more time. Her entire body rippled with every step. Her boobs bounced and swayed, her thighs had more thunder since the last time he saw her, and she grazed him with her prominent belly. After she was done Pete grabbed her shoulders to keep her still. He kneaded the soft, pillowy skin in his fingers and brought his face close to hers.

"Stop it! Please! Why are you acting like this? This isn't the you I....that I....know you to be." He retreated.
"How can I be me if I don't even look like myself anymore?"
"I hope someday you will be able to answer that question. And soon because I don't know what else I can do or say to convince you of how I feel about you."
"Than tell me!"
"You wouldn't understand. Not right now. Not in this state."
"Than when?"
"You finish your trial on Halloween, right?"
"Yyyeah..."
"After you are officially done and send in your research, call me. My friend Ken over there is having a Halloween party. I'll explain there."
"Okay. But I don't know why I have to wait until then."
"It's something you'll need to be in person for. Trust me."

Margo was confused, but she finally got a date with Pete. Something in his eyes said he cared. They walked back to the table to see a pile of used plates and glasses.

"Suzanne where did all these come from?"
"Ken ordered some and I ordered the rest. Although with all the lines he's been throwing at me, I ate most of them while he was busy yapping."
"She's quite a woman." Ken hinted.

Margo wasn't sure if she had anything to do with this or if it was the drinks and conversation. She kept an eye on Suzanne the whole night while Suzanne eyed and tasted every appetizer on the menu, twice. Before the night was over, Suz's belly was already looking fuller and was pushing the limits of her clothes just a bit. Her face looked a touch fuller too. Ken agreed to take her home and Pete took Margo to her car.

In the distance Suz asked her chaperone "can we stop for ice cream? Pleeeease?"

"What's up with Suzanne? I've never seen her like this."
"Drunk?"
"No I've seen a lot of that. I mean hungry. She's been eating likes she's got a second stomach."
"I wouldn't worry about it too much. She had a light lunch with me today. Italian is light, right?" She asked looking for him to answer correctly.
"Haha. Of course it is! I'd hardly call it a snack. Well this is you, Margo. Please call me. You may not believe me but you're very important to me and I don't want distance to ruin what could be something special."
"Well, Pete if I may joke for once tonight, if I keep getting any fatter at work there won't be any room to BE distant from you."

She had a laugh as did he and with a lingering peck on his cheek she got in the car and drove off. Halloween couldn't come sooner, if only to be with Pete. Weight be damned!

On 2/9/2017 at 7:08 PM, WalkingFed said:

I know. I caught that after seeing it posted on here and couldn't edit it. Here's hoping I proofread better. Anyways not to hold everyone up lather (hold for laughter) new part coming up...now!

Wonderful story. I swear I will let Everything else alone from here on.You're. You're Too good of a writer to misuse "you're ". ?

Part 7

Most of the week seemed to fly by for Margo. When she wasn't trying to focus on her work she spent the rest of her free time figuring out a costume to wear to the Halloween party coming up. She loved dressing up for Halloween in the past. She only had 3 requirements to a costume: Something hot, something tight, and something easy to take off at the end of the night. This year she had no problem finding costumes that were tight on her, it was trying to still fit into one that was her dilemma. Monday she tried on an old Catwoman costume, and it immediately ripped to shreds after a test run. Tuesday she was felt like the fattest Sexy Nurse in town, so that was a hard no. Thursday was a stroke of genius, she took some of Suzanne's clothes and modeled them as a sexy librarian with Suzanne there to judge.

"Perfect!" Said Suzanne. "The curves, the bust, the popped out ass. I love it!"
"Yeah. The fat ass is unintentional."
"I was thinking of going as Wonder Woman but the costume I bought online last month isn't even close to fitting me. How could I be so off?"

Nothing was close to fitting her anymore. Those stimulants were doing their job a little too well. Almost overnight, Suzanne walked into work looking an extra 15 pounds heavier. Her belly was bigger, her pants were looking tighter, and her shirt buttons were drifting farther and farther apart. She snacked any time Margo saw her and yesterday during lunch her dress split as she was sitting down. By week's end Suz swelled so much she had a undeniable double chin, her arms squeezed in her lab coat like sausages, and her hourglass was rounding out to an wavy oval.

"Suz, there's something I feel like I must tell you." Margo quietly said.
"Can it wait until later tonight? I have to run in a minute. Ken's taking me out to a new Thai place and I need to buy a new dress."
"That's the third date since you met him last weekend. Isn't this all a little fast?"
"Fifth date actually. The last two nights were double dates. Bless his heart though. He thinks double means two dinners in one night."
"Suzanne! You gotta slow down!"
"Funny. That's what he keeps saying to me. I guess I'm too much for him. In the sheets." Suzanne laughed as she slowly lifted her grown self off the bed.
"No I mean. Damnit I'll just say it. Look at yourself Suz! You've put on a lot of weight this week alone! And it's my fault!" Margo blurted.
"Margo. Honey." Suzanne walked over to comfort her. "This isn't your fault. You didn't introduce me to Ken. You're not forcing me to date him. And you're certainly not the one forcing me to eat double dinners for the sake of not breaking his heart. I am."
"Yeah, but-"
"But nothing. All of this...", Suzanne jiggles her belly, with the rest of her following in ripple, "is my own doing. We are very happy being with each other and happy people eat. In our case a lot. Last night, for example, culminated in me eating pizza while riding him like a cowboy."

Margo didn't know how to take that, but she still needed to come clean.

"That's...very interesting. Seriously though. I. I know my actions helped greatly in this."
"Well yeah, you trying to calorie count has left me finishing your leftovers. These cushy hips are your fault Miss Keeping Below A Size 24 Until Halloween Please Eat The Rest Suzanne." Suzanne smirked.
"Sorry. I know I've done that to you a few times. Either way, I am sorry. For the damage I've done...to your hips."
"Apology accepted. But I do have to go. You look great! Wear that. I'll tell Ken you said hello. Bye bye!" Suzanne rapidly spoke as she thundered out the door.
"Bye!"

Margo was doing well keeping to staying under a size 24. Her weight seemed to finally plateau at 290. Not her favorite thing to admit, but curbing her appetite mentally did work even at the cost to her friends waistline. Her measurements were the same so if she could hold off temptation for two more days and no stimulants to hype her to eating so much she'd look good enough to eat for Pete's sake.

"Two more days. I can do it. Damn now I want pizza. And Thai. Ugh maybe after Halloween I can ask Suzanne to be my gym buddy. My guilty conscience of her gain can melt away along with all this fat. Pete is going to faint when he sees me."

Part 8

Halloween day was here, and few were as excited as Margo. As she finished typing her final analysis, the boss walked in.

"Margo. May we speak for a couple of minutes?" Fallon entered.
"Sure thing. Al...most....and done."
"Are those your final results?"
"Yes they are. So what would you like to talk about?"
"First off, I'm very impressed by your dedication with the stimulators. You've helped a lot with reducing or eliminating side effects." Even if...", she paused.
"Even if it meant me turning into a whale?" Margo laughed.
"Yes. We are sorry about that. Different results from what we had from Tester B."
"Tester B?"
"Oh yes. Every product is double studied to see if like results occur."
"What happened with Tester B?" Margo inquired, her heavy bosom landing onto the desk.
"He had bouts of insomnia and occasional sugar level crashes. Why do you ask?"

Margo didn't know weather to faint or scream. She can't believe her weight skyrocketed while the other person just lost a little sleep. She started to cry.

"I can't believe this! I'm sorry but I can't do this job anymore! I quit!"
"Margo, what is this about? Please calm down."
"Calm down? This job's taken so much from me this summer! My family, my free time, my beautiful figure MY GOD! I'm enormous because of these stupid things you're having me study!"
"That's not our fault. None of the other tester results came back with any weight gain. Just yours."
"What?"
"We have been watching you and along with studying the product you've done nothing but gorge yourself silly."
"It's hard not to when with weekly donut feedings and keeping my fridge stocked full every day."

Fallon looked confused.

"We put things in that fridge for your first day. As a welcome gift. After that it's all on you to stock it."

Margo's head was starting to spin. Fallon used this silence to redirect and calm the conversation.

"Look, please don't quit. Part two of this talk was I was thinking because of your hard work you can take some vacation time, on us, and come back fresh. A small thank you for being a model employee."
"How much time?"
"Two weeks. Maybe more if you need it."
"Can I...think about it?"
"Absolutely. Let me know when we all get back on Monday."
"Okay. Th-thank you!"

Fallon stands up to leave. As she opens the door, she turns around.

"Margo. I'm sorry. I should have spoken to you about my worries after the cream. Please consider the vacation and come back. You're very important to us."

Margo nods.

Hours later, Margo was home getting ready. Before putting her costume on, she had to check the scale. Standing in the mirror she saw all of what she had grown to be. Her face was round and rosy, no matter how she held her head she had a double chin. Her arms were inflated and flared at a semi-permanent 35 degree angle thanks to her layers of fat that made up her sides. Her breasts were the biggest they had ever been and no bra could hold them anymore. They perked only as high as her massive belly would hold them. She shook it and every part of her jiggled. Her hips and thighs were like tree trucks of fat, cankles galore and her feet looked like they'd been stung by a bee. Of all of these her butt was now the biggest part of her. Hours sitting and eating gave her a rump that probably was a quarter of her bulk.

"Skinny Margo. If you can hear me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I could bring you out for Pete. Forgive me. Here goes nothing."

She stepped on the scale, unable to read the number over her mountainous body. She stepped off and read the number.

"288. I LOST WEIGHT!!"

Jumping up and down at this excitement winded her a little. Gravity isn't used to quite so much heft flying. In a dash, she got dressed and waited for Pete to come over.

*ding dong**ding dong*

"Margo, I'm here." Pete yelled outside the door.
"Coming!"

Margo flung open the door and Pete was thrown back by the image he saw. She was HOT!"

"You're dressed as a Chef, huh? Is that a whisk in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

Pete studied her up and down. Margo locked up and gave him a hug. Her soft, plump body squeezed up against his. 

"Definitely not a whisk. Wow Pete."

The car ride to the party was exciting for Margo. Pete was still mad about her and with a two pound weight loss she felt this night was going to be spectacular.
Pete pulls up to the house where the party is and before they get out of the car, he has a confession.

"Margo. I want this night to be great for you."
"It will Pete. You don't have to worry. I wanted to come."
"That's great, but I need to get something off my chest with you."
"Oookay." Margo said.
"Ivebeeninlovewithyousincethedaywemet."

Margo was stunned.

"What was that?"
"I...I love you and more since I met you. You are the smartest, gorgeous, funniest woman I know. I can't stand not letting any more time slip without telling you."
"I don't know what to say." She blushed.
"Just answer two questions. First, can this be a real date?"
She smiled. "Of course! This is definitely a date. What's the second question?"
"Promise not to hate me the rest of your life?"
"Pete right now I don't think there's anything that can make me hate you."
"Okay then. Let's go in and we will see."

The front door was unlocked so the couple walked right in. Margo's jaw immediately dropped at the sight she was taking in.

"Pete...What is going on?"

All around her was fat people in Halloween costumes. As far as the eye could see. Next to each one was either a chubby or thinner person. In every room was food stacked high on tables. Not just snack food. Burgers, pizzas, deep fried everything! Margo couldn't believe it.

"Pete, these people are huge! Is this a joke?"

"Margo. I like bigger women. Because of this I need to confess that I am to blame for your weight gain."

She didn't know where to start. She felt like the butt of a joke.

"What? How? When did you...HOW did you..."
"I'm the one who's been filling your fridge, I buy the donuts for the meetings, and anytime we go out to eat I pick the fattiest places on purpose."
"Did you give me those damn trials to make me gain weight??"
"No! That wasn't me. That's the job. And I had no idea they would do that to you. I backed off a lot after you started getting distant. I figured you suspected I was a bad influence on your weight."
"You tricked me into getting fat?"
"No I wanted to...I don't know what I wanted. I thought if i gave you those small gifts that you'd be impressed with me thinking of you all the time."
Margo huffed. "Obviously I'm filled beyond measure with impression. I'm practically exploding with the gesture!"
"Suzanne was kind of in on it too. I mean she was dropping all those hints to you."
"So it was both of you? No wonder I'm a porker! Three people shoving food in me works a lot faster than two!"
"Yeah well that makes us even, Lardo Margo!" A voice rang out from the crowd.
"Suzanne! You're here?" Margo gasped.
"Yup. All 368 pounds of me thanks in some part to those stims you slipped me!"
"You knew?"
"Honey. I tested them before you started working with us! I recognized the taste. Not to worry though, both bottles were placebos all along. So I forgive you for trying to chub me up." Suzanne came in with a hug.
"If they were placebos than how did you get so fat so fast?"
"Oh this is because of the boyfriend, remember? The night of the bar we got to talking and he was very VERY straightforward about how much he liked me being heavy and in joking I told him he'd probably marry me if I got huge. Ken's making me earn that ring and I couldn't be happier!"
"Pete you tell her yet or what?" Ken elbowed

Pete became flushed with fear. How was he going to spring this all on her gracefully.

"Tell me what?"
"Margo, I could tell even from how curvy you were before that you had a body made to be..no this isn't coming out right.."
She was mad. "Fat? Is that what you wanted all along? A giant fat ass girlfriend to make fatter!"
"You I want you! Fat or skinny. The gifts were, to soften you up a little but not intentionally this much. I wanted to tell you sooner but you wouldn't let me."
"Save it. How could you? I'm not supposed to be this big!"

Margo bolted outside and paced by the car. As she paced she snuck a Hostess out of her handbag. Eating it in two bites she glimpsed herself in the mirror. As much as she wanted it to be everyone else's fault. This night she needed to admit to herself that she was the biggest saboteur.

"Okay Margo face it. You've done this all to yourself. No one else. Why though? I've stopped myself from going overboard before. What changed? Pete? He did shower me in free meals and gifts, I could have said no. Suzanne? She's my best friend and helped me when I needed clothes that fit. She never judged me. My parents judged me. Because of them I couldn't eat or I'd binge behind their backs growing up! My whole life I've had to hide my hunger, now I don't need to. I don't have to be ashamed to ask for more. I can do that now. Oh god, I need to talk to Pete!"

Margo ran back him and looked everywhere for Pete. He was in the kitchen with Suzanne and Ken.

"Pete!"
"Margo?"
"Pete, I want you too. I know I'm falling hard for you and if I let a little weight..okay a lot of weight..stop me from being happy and getting what we want than I don't deserve a guy like you."
"Margo, if you want to lose weight I'll help you every step of the way until you're back to before. I love you and I want what you want."
Suz added, "Me too. Sweetie I'm sorry for the lardo comment. It wasn't funny. Forgive me?"
"Forgiven and forgotten, my large and in charge bestie."
"So what should we do now?" Asked Ken.

Margo brushed past them for a full box of pizza. She opened the box and grabbed a slice.

"I'm going to eat. I've lost enough weight. You're more than welcome to join me Suz. Your Wonder Woman costumes looking loose."

That Halloween party was the best one Margo's ever been to. She made so many fat friends there was no way she was going to go back to her former curves. Once the night was over her and Pete shared their first full, sensuous night together, but not before a visit to the bathroom scale, this time she had a spectator.

"What's it say, Pete?"
"It says ERROR."
"That can't be. This scale goes up to 300....oh."
"Looks like someone's getting a stronger scale for Christmas."

Pete caressed her waist and worked his hands up. Margo liked what she heard and what she was feeling.

"Let's see how the bed fares with the weight of your growing girlfriend."