Imogen Thomas

zachi

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I know this is a big ask and quite cheeky of me....as I've got nothing to offer....but I remember in the old forum, there were some pics posted of Imogen sat outside a cafe/bakery, digging in to a plate of three different cakes.  Does anyone still have a link to them?  They were amazing and it'd be great to have them back.

Okay, I know this is a big ask and quite cheeky of me....as I've got nothing to offer....but I remember in the old forum, there were some pics posted of Imogen sat outside a cafe/bakery, digging in to a plate of three different cakes.  Does anyone still have a link to them?  They were amazing and it'd be great to have them back.

Google is your friend, you know? You can search things and stuff. Pretty cool. Should try it, too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2085270/Imogen-Thomas-tucks-plateful-sweet-treats-Atkins-Diet-resolution.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Smithsonius
She said: “After having the baby — hopefully a water birth in Wales — I plan to get my figure back as fast as possible and get back to work.

There was me thinking water births were the only type you could have in Wales...  :D