Imogen Thomas

zachi

Well, maybe Mrs. Thomas is just hitting the buffet big way since her doc has told her to be pregnant... I mean this lady is a part of tabloid mags for so long and now she has the opportunity to gain weight without getting called names... you see?

A lot of actresses and models let go when being pregnant... and it´s their right to do so! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris

A lot of actresses and models let go when being pregnant... and it´s their right to do so! :-)

Bullshit. They diet even more because they are afraid to put on too much weight.  Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz. The list goes on and on.

It would be really awesome to see Imogen get fat like J. Simpson but I think it's not gonna happen. From what I read, Imogen doesn't hate anything more than gaining weight. She'll find a way to get slim or even stay slim while pregnant. Sad but true.

It would be really awesome to see Imogen get fat like J. Simpson but I think it's not gonna happen. From what I read, Imogen doesn't hate anything more than gaining weight. She'll find a way to get slim or even stay slim while pregnant. Sad but true.

No hope, she always battle with the pounds. She we'll gain a lot.

• 2 weeks later...