Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Lucy Davis is a british actress who's weight has gone up and down over the years (google her for reference). Anyway she will be appearing the Wonder Woman movie out next year, in an ok looking fat suit. Thought it was worth posting.

Photos-Anna-Friel-David-Thewlis-Lucy-Davis-Naveen-Andrews-Eric-Idol-Kenneth-Branagh-Britweek-Los-Angeles.jpg

Lucy-Davis-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

ad_197235525-e1456067891824.jpg

wonder-woman-on-set-pictures-reveal-lucy-davis-as-etta-candy.jpg

316A702E00000578-3457770-Transformed_Lucy_Davis_43_looked_almost_unrecognisable_when_she_-a-51_1456108020027.jpg

wonder-woman-rodaje-lucy-davis-pxl2.jpg

3 hours ago, Jaydukk said:

Lucy Davis is a british actress who's weight has gone up and down over the years (google her for reference). Anyway she will be appearing the Wonder Woman movie out next year, in an ok looking fat suit. Thought it was worth posting.

Are you seriously kidding me, Warner Brothers couldn't even hire a real fat person to play Etta Candy!? It's bad enough we have a Wonder Woman who has to use her sword and shield all the time because the actress they hired is so puny she can't look convincing fighting with just her bare hands alone, oh no we have to hire a skinny actress and waste money on a fat suit too. 

11 hours ago, Jaydukk said:

Lucy-Davis-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg  223   64.5 kB

ad_197235525-e1456067891824.jpg  256   107.6 kB

wonder-woman-on-set-pictures-reveal-lucy-davis-as-etta-candy.jpg  186   21.9 kB

316A702E00000578-3457770-Transformed_Lucy_Davis_43_looked_almost_unrecognisable_when_she_-a-51_1456108020027.jpg  207   41.2 kB

wonder-woman-rodaje-lucy-davis-pxl2.jpg  207   23.2 kB

Couldnt figure out were i knew ger from turns out it was Shaun of the dead.

16 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

It's bad enough we have a Wonder Woman who has to use her sword and shield all the time because the actress they hired is so puny she can't look convincing fighting with just her bare hands alone, oh no we have to hire a skinny actress and waste money on a fat suit too.

Listen man, we're all just here because we're FAs. If you want to rant about how fictional characters are being portrayed, this probably isn't the best site.

Side note: Gal Gadot kicked ass in BvS, too bad the rest of the movie was... well you get the jist

40 minutes ago, helloolleh said:

Listen man, we're all just here because we're FAs. If you want to rant about how fictional characters are being portrayed, this probably isn't the best site.

Side note: Gal Gadot kicked ass in BvS, too bad the rest of the movie was... well you get the jist

I didn't rant dude, pointing out something stupid isn't derailing this thread at all.

3 hours ago, ciccade said:

Reckon they let her wear the same fat suit she was wearing in Maron? Or was it the one from NCIS?

That make up looks better then the make up she has for Wonder Woman...that shouldn't happen

Hey guys, I suggest checking out my thread out if you like big butts in fatsuits. I was going to dump it all here but I decided it would be better organize it.

Thanks a lot :)

By the way, does anyone have any clips/screenshots of the Suddenly Susan episode X-mas that was posted on this board?

Sadly the video was taken down and I'd like to see it :(

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
On 8/20/2016 at 10:34 PM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

That make up looks better then the make up she has for Wonder Woman...that shouldn't happen

Are we sure that Lucy Davis is wearing a fat suit? Her weight has gone up and down over the years as she's struggled with eating disorders, even checking in at Overeaters Anonymous. The strongest argument seems to be this photo she took with another actress I've included in my post. Is she just wearing fat suits off the set then?

13395013_572895542871822_2103193323_n.jpg

UPDATE: 

Found a video that definitely proves it - Lucy Davis has gone from Shaun of the Dead to Shaun of the Fed:

16 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Are we sure that Lucy Davis is wearing a fat suit? Her weight has gone up and down over the years as she's struggled with eating disorders, even checking in at Overeaters Anonymous. The strongest argument seems to be this photo she took with another actress I've included in my post. Is she just wearing fat suits off the set then?

UPDATE: 

Found a video that definitely proves it - Lucy Davis has gone from Shaun of the Dead to Shaun of the Fed:

The other chick, Kimberly Bolton, needs to start bolting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2014 at 2:47 PM, McK said:

This isnt really weight gain but it is mentioned. Antonia Lofaso on Cutthroat Kitchen. In one ep the challenge was 'Muffins'. IIRC she spoke of her weight twice and one quote was something like "A muffin for my muffin top".

For those who watch the show its nice to see her gaining weight.

403720_1f553a521e6e67783405d98c4877e9d47352c18b.jpeg  143   41.6 kB

403722_4e44f6ca487b1db72ef578726eda1418f7e0d891.jpg  116   17.9 kB

tumblr_o8bhc1kup61vsklc9o1_540.png

tumblr_o8bhc1kup61vsklc9o2_540.png

https://badfoodnetworkpuns.tumblr.com/post/145836456196/chef-antonia-lofaso-is-basically-me-except-so

After all this time thats all I can find.

Guest Fukureru-Shogun
5 hours ago, Zaklux480 said:

can anyone post the scene or tell me why she inflates?

She has a peanut allergy, so when the heroine flicks one into her mouth she swells up and explodes - hence why her hands and face are disproportionately huge.

Not sure why the reaction was so dramatic - to be honest, I just caught that last bit.