Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

6 hours ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

Has it been said anywhere other than the wiki that bittersweet is returning?

Good point, how do we know this will happen and that this isn't a rumor put up by a hopeful FA that the show does a return to Bittersweet and Passion Patties? Like if someone spreads a rumor that the Avengers will appear in X-Men '97? Or claims that there were cut scenes of Vicky and Timmy's mom from the Fairy Oddparents episode where Timmy wishes all the food in the world be deserts? (I heard that there's an unfounded rumor that there were scenes showing Vicky and Mrs. Turner being fat but not scenes, animatics, storyboards, etc. seem to exist, it's likely this was done by hopeful FAs on the internet who desired such scenes and claimed that they were totally made but were cut for time. 

We should wait and see about the upcoming season of totally spies. Will they have Bittersweet return, will she give us Passion Patties 2.0? Or is this just a rumor by hopeful FAs wanting a sequel to one of the most well known WG episodes in fiction? 

1 hour ago, Inga Bittersweet said:

I've some Totally Spies episodes years ago. The Passion Patties episode awaken me. I wish Clover was fat throughout the series. I would watch the show just for her. I hope Bittersweet is still fat from the end of the episode in season 7.

Actually she cameoed in a later episode and was thin

On 4/7/2024 at 1:31 PM, nebutori said:

Same here. I don't know if they'll have WG or if Bittersweet does a different plot entirely. Even if the series doesn't do transformation of the week type stuff, still am curious what direction they'll go in. 

I have a feeling they’re not going to do a wg episode to the caliber we like because it would trigger someone somehow. I miss the days almost every show did “x gets fat” in an episode.

9 minutes ago, Ryan5310 said:

I personally think Family Guy will have another weight gain episode in season 23 this Road to the Circus, this episode is Meg, Patty, Ruth and Esther become fat in order to blend in with the crowd and save Brian and Stewie.

Meg4.jpg

Is this an actual upcoming episode of the show? Is the actual plot Brian and Stewie at circus ad Meg and her friends working to save them? I looked it up and it looks to be a fan made episode and not an actual upcoming episode. I don't doubt Family Guy could do another one, question is when it will happen. 

Twice now we get rumors about upcoming episodes of shows doing WG plots. I get it, it's upsetting that cartoons don't do WG plots much anymore and we want to claim something totally is, even if it's an unfounded rumor. I don't watch cartoons for WG plots anymore, I got the internet, I got this site. I just live with it. For new FAs, they can find old stuff and eventually go down the FA rabbit hole. I discovered 90's WG thanks to the internet.