Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

The shortlived series "Action" had a great set-up for some weight gain featuring the luscious Jennifer Lyons.

A strict comfort eater, "Reagan" is seen munching on the complimentary catering throughout and sneaking food into her wardrobe...

Following 'before' images taken from "Action: Lights Camera Action" as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfSDz6Reko&feature=BFa&list=SPD369AA71D51CC41C

scaled.php?server=225&filename=bfr01.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=836&filename=bfr02.png&res=landing

The above scene can be seen in full from 4:06 - 4:42

And seen stuffing her face in her trailer while comfort eating...

scaled.php?server=585&filename=bfr03.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=29&filename=bfr04.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=521&filename=bfr05.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=208&filename=bfr06.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=803&filename=bfr07.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=31&filename=bfr08.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=535&filename=bfr09.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=18&filename=bfr10.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=193&filename=bfr11.png&res=landing

The above cramming session can be seen in the same episode at 11:24 - 12:34

The Glorious 'After' shots can be found below:

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

There's further scenes in the episode, which concludes with a shady liposuction - and given the short airing is the only time we'll see Reagan battle with her weight gain, which seemed to be the central point of her character - wikipedia says as such.

The following scene in the same episode shows Reagan trying to sneak a doughnut, only to be croissant-blocked by the assistant tasked with helping her manage her weight:

scaled.php?server=225&filename=aft26.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=220&filename=aft27.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=62&filename=aft28.png&res=landing

The above scene can be found from 12:54 - 12:58

After a distraction on-set, Reagan sneaks a doughnut, which you can see her struggling to chew while keeping the assistant unawares:

scaled.php?server=189&filename=aft29.png&res=landing

The above can be seen briefly from 13:45 - 13:47

Liposuction session leads to tears, but great frontal shots of Reagan as well as an excellent quip from the main character, "Why don't you go wait in the car, honey? There's a Mars Bar in the glove compartment, just...uh... don't ... uh... chew the seats..."

scaled.php?server=100&filename=aft30.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=819&filename=aft31.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=535&filename=aft32.png&res=landing

The final scene involving a heavier Reagan occurs at 15:58 - 16:43

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Sorry gents, here's a less-quality-but-still-very-much-viewable version you should manage to see:

"Love Sucks" Weight Gain starts at 9:00 - 10:46

2:00 - 2:47 for the interview with the Lipo-doctor

I know that's the more important bits, but there's also the before bits for comparison here:

"Lights, Camera, Action" Doughnut sneak starts at 4:00 - 4:47

11:13 - 12:28 encapsulates the comfort-cramming session

In Todd and the Book of Pure Evil there's an episode called Monster fat in which a fat girl wishes to be skinny, but her fat starts making all the other girls fat. The fat suits are pretty bad (deliberately, I think) and for some reason they seem to think fat people have cellulite/wrinkles on their faces, but the woman that plays the lead girl is hot... here's some caps.

Edit: Sorry about the sizes btw, they seem to be too big to display on the site but should be fine if downloaded.

post-584-14513183405463_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183406618_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183407191_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183407781_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183409365_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183411902_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183412621_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183413299_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183413953_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183414522_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183415103_thumb.jpg

post-584-14513183415852_thumb.jpg

Guest Atlya

In Todd and the Book of Pure Evil there's an episode called Monster fat in which a fat girl wishes to be skinny, but her fat starts making all the other girls fat. The fat suits are pretty bad (deliberately, I think) and for some reason they seem to think fat people have cellulite/wrinkles on their faces, but the woman that plays the lead girl is hot... here's some caps.

Edit: Sorry about the sizes btw, they seem to be too big to display on the site but should be fine if downloaded.

Gosh, that is SO awful! XP

This isnt so much weight gain but an epic stuffing scene. I can remeber what show/movie it was from it was on german tv on sky when i was younger..benn trying to find it for a few years..it was 2 guys and 2 girls stuffing them selves with so much food, women were attractive also and the ate so much they would finish one plate lick it and demand more and some guy brought more food and wine. Then the guy did a huge burp in one of the girls faces..Thanks for the help ill keep looking, I think it was american but dubbed in German and the guy remined me of burt reynolds but i could be wrong was a few years ago...also they left the girls passed out and full and drove away (i seem to remeber the scene taking place on a boat but again could be wrong

I started to screengrab from a great WG sequence portrayed by that chick who played Donna on That 70's Show, but figured instead to condense the 30+ minute show into just the WG moments for your pleasure:

Feedee Session, Stuffing Donna

Tight Uniforms, Muffintop Special

Demanding meals, Just too full

Is it really a fat suit? If yes, it's a pretty good one. It looks almost real. Not like the other crap.

Guest spock

imageserver.php?id=4310;image

Looks like someone nutted all over that wall next to her

Guest dayman

I started to screengrab from a great WG sequence portrayed by that chick who played Donna on That 70's Show, but figured instead to condense the 30+ minute show into just the WG moments for your pleasure:

Feedee Session, Stuffing Donna

Tight Uniforms, Muffintop Special

Demanding meals, Just too full

This is kinda interesting. Isn't the show based on Chelsea's life? She did use to be chubby back in the day.

wow epic! was she this big on the show? anyone know where to find any video of this girl this big on the show? and shit?

Just go to Youtube and watch some Highlights Shows of Big Brother 11 UK.

I'm sure that there are plenty videos with and about her.