Hilary Duff

Numbers

3 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

She's not fat, but she has the muscle necessary to carry a much heavier frame, like 250 lbs, with no problem.

Her ass and thighs are fine but she is just way too toned in the mid-section. People on Phun were trying to call her fat a month ago as well.

39 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

^ Absolutely drooling over her arms... :wub:

Yeah she is fit and solid but for someone who appears to workout she is surprisingly soft on certain parts of her body with more body fat content than I thought she would have........especially in her arms.........

On 26/08/2016 at 4:15 AM, md2069 said:

Yeah she is fit and solid but for someone who appears to workout she is surprisingly soft on certain parts of her body with more body fat content than I thought she would have........especially in her arms.........

Her arms and legs a probably the only real soft parts of her body. She has a very toned stomach if you go back up a few posts on this page you'll see what I mean. I get the impression she does a lot of yoga which probably explains why her body is what it is.