Sophie Simmons

Ian

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest The Costco Guy

What a shame, however she's still young and beautiful. With a little optimism, 2015 will bring a return of her former glorious curves.

Part of her self-marketing scheme, I believe, is her diet.  Was nice to read some of the comments on her instagram actually preferring her curvier form, hopefully that will get through to her in time.  Even worse, it seems like she is trying to influence her friend Michelle Trachtenberg to diet too. Been an awful start to the year in Curvage land.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

"Weight loss." Lol, just look at how curvy she still is! Look at those boobs!

Im sure she did loose a little at least. I doubt she's as big as she was in those bikini photos from about 18 months ago.

Guest The Costco Guy

Im sure she did loose a little at least. I doubt she's as big as she was in those bikini photos from about 18 months ago.

She told the Mail that she lost 10 lbs since those pictures, but 10 lbs is nothing, I'm just waiting for more bikini pics.

Guest AirJordanFan93

She told the Mail that she lost 10 lbs since those pictures, but 10 lbs is nothing, I'm just waiting for more bikini pics.

10lbs only. The way thread was headed id figured it was more than that.

• 1 month later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Oh God, her face is just so fucking majestic.

Can't believe her father is this wrinkled sofa called Gene Simmons.

Hopefully she doesn't go down the cosmetic surgery route like Shannon Tweed did about 10 years ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...