Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan

rxman

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw clips of the 2014 Miss America Pageant.  It looked like some good video (And comparisons between the two) as Mallory Hagan crowned and congratulated the winner.  They didn't disguise her as much as her predecessor Lara K.

Had no way to capture or review the footage.

Mallory surely is very beautiful, but PLEASE who is the other girl in this picture??? She's AWESOME, too!!! :)

I'd like to know too.  Probably an ex-beauty pageant contestant, if I had to guess.

Very cute! I can only imagine what she'll look like somewhere down the line.

Apparently the new Miss America packed on a bunch of weight back in college. I'm sure there's some terribly grainy picture of her, probably a close up of just her face, somewhere on the internet. That's what she'll look like.

• 6 months later...

So it seems Mallory has been struggling a lot post her time as Miss America with maybe depression but at least lack of direction and motivation.

She's also been struggling to keep her Miss America figure as she did when she won the title.

In her blog she talks about it as well as takes before photos of her body plus measurements and a weight - 153lbs.

Check them out.

http://themalloryhagan.wordpress.com/

:-X Okay, I opened my big mouth and kinda invited her here. I said this:

Jayson

MARCH 27, 2014 AT 7:10 PM

Your body is much more awesome! To me, this is what every pro pageant contestant need to look like (or bigger). Listen, get well and feel better because you deserve it, you always deserve it. Even if fitness is the goal, please realize that you don’t have to lose an ounce. In fact, I wouldn’t know or really care about who you were if it wasn’t for a certain forum dedicated to appreciating curvy women and their news about your new, improved figure. We’re serious about stuff like that. We know you look good, and we wanted you to know that before your weightloss/toning journey..

Another point of advice: maybe YOU should write a book?

After complementing her hot new bod, I got this reply from her (or her PR team) 15 minutes later:

malloryhagan

MARCH 27, 2014 AT 7:25 PM

Well, thank you, Jayson! What’s the forum? I had no idea such a thing existed!

Do I tell her about Curvage? I'm leaning towards "no", given our questionable comments and content.

PS. My name is not Jayson.

Guest dayman

LOL.

Okay. Just email it to her in private, and also explain the full scale of this website. While we're all probably pro-positive body image whatevers, Curvage is also a lot of other things.

Also, don't expect her to ever post pictures here. She's way too high profile. At the most, expect a profile that just lurks. That's it. Nothing more.

You could, however, direct her to some body positive tags on Tumblr. That's probably more constructive. While your at it, the girl should be on tumblr anyway. What's she doing with a free wordpress site?

Well, here are the "start" pictures and the measurements:

"Anyway! I ultimately made it to the gym and begrungingly took my measurements and weight along with “start” photos. Here ya go, world:

Measurements:

Bust: 38

True Waist: 31

Low Waist: 35

Hips: 42

Bicep: 12

Thigh: 25

Height: 5’6

Weight: 152.8 (Say What?!)

BFP: 32.9% (uh…..)

"Lawd help me. If those aren't motivating to me, I don’t know what will be."

post-7057-14513435128235_thumb.jpg

post-7057-14513435128599_thumb.jpg

LOL.

Okay. Just email it to her in private, and also explain the full scale of this website. While we're all probably pro-positive body image whatevers, Curvage is also a lot of other things.

Also, don't expect her to ever post pictures here. She's way too high profile. At the most, expect a profile that just lurks. That's it. Nothing more.

You could, however, direct her to some body positive tags on Tumblr. That's probably more constructive. While your at it, the girl should be on tumblr anyway. What's she doing with a free wordpress site?

Maybe I'll just redirect her to the Judgment of Paris Forums - theirs is a lot more classy, despite the fact that they've never had a thread on her.

Or maybe I won't reply at all?