Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan

rxman

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful as ever.

You know, considering the leaps and bounds the plus size and body positive movements have made recently (Ashley Graham on the cover of Sports Illustrated, for one), I wonder if we might see a plus size Miss America in the not too distant future.

Cuz' let's be realistic.  We're talking Miss America here.  How long are we going to pretend that American girls aren't chubby?

• 1 month later...
Guest shegotfat
On 28/3/2016 at 4:22 PM, sower said:

You know, considering the leaps and bounds the plus size and body positive movements have made recently (Ashley Graham on the cover of Sports Illustrated, for one), I wonder if we might see a plus size Miss America in the not too distant future.

Cuz' let's be realistic.  We're talking Miss America here.  How long are we going to pretend that American girls aren't chubby?

Well, I doubt that would cut it with the Miss World jury.

• 3 months later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Funny, im guessing she wasn't so passionate in these body positive views back when she was strutting around in a bikini on her way to becoming miss America.

But now that she's gotten fat.....it looks as though she has gained her new enlightenment one cheeseburger at a time. Maybe one day she may even be able to eat her way to being as wise as Budda, with the belly to match.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest daleanator

Yeah someone mentioned curvage on there too and she acknowledged it...some people never learn. You can watch the stream still I think it is around the 32 minute mark.

Guest schadenfreude
9 hours ago, topofthecharts said:

She was on instagram live today the gym. She's put on 20lbs and is trying to work it off. Will be walking 3 miles after work at the gym each night and putting it on insta live. Her boobs and double chin look amazing

She's gained 20 pounds since she started being a TV news presenter? Please tell me this is true. Does anyone have screencaps of the Instagram live?