I think he meant starting from the time of appointment...  :D

Oh, she's far and away the sexiest mod Curvage has ever had, but that's still not saying very much at all.  Wilan would be a distant second, due to his exquisitely eloquent way with words.  :D

You really know how to make a girl feel special :)

Hey girl hey! I am larger now and personally find that since Ive gained, the smaller girls threads are more popular. I keep posting though.

Keep growing and keep posting, there are still lots of us who love what you do and see the beauty of rounder curves. :)

So you know next time I'm in town you're going to have to show me this bar. lol

And why is it that every time you take a picture, you always find a way to look even better than the last? 

(totally miss your face, btw)

When did you change your username?!?! And why!

Hey Chris! Well I haven't been as active lately because I feel like Curvage got a little smaller. Meaning I feel like I might have got too fat for Curvage. Which is fine!! Oh and happy Easter to you as well!! I just finished my masters, I'll be graduating in May! Can't wait!

Erica,

first of all congrats for finishing your master thesis and haven been awarded with mod honours over here!

I don´t ee you being too fat for Curvage, dear! I mean Ni Ki´s belly is much bigger than yours probably, Lena Von Curves is not that heavy but still quite roundish as well... the Paysite section has ladies like 550+ pounds Lailani to offer... and so on...

Well, we all love Curvage but it took somewhat a shift from the bigger girls (300+) posting to now much smaller girls.

300 pounds? You are not even close to that in case I remember correctly. Aren´t you like 250 or less?

So there has never been a cause to worry for real, you see?

;-)

Anyway it´s always grea to see and read your contributions, Erica!

Hope you can influence Amy to come back as well! :-)

Will we see some shots of you in your graduation party outfit with your master diploma in May maybe? :-)

All the best and hugs,

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Saxphon

Just a quick note for Erica - sending hugs and congrats on your graduation this month. We're all proud of you.

• 1 month later...

Oh you guys!

Thank you all so much for the warm wishes on my graduate degree. I'm officially done but have to finish some hours I didn't get to when I was working (clinical hours) but I am done!!! it feels so good!!

Now, I have to either find a new job or apply to my PhD program. Either way it's been a really exciting ride and I'm happy I was able to share most of that ride here.

I'm even more excited to have more time on Curvage now and take some pictures of myself.  I need to bribe a friend or two to take some pictures of me for Curvage. So I don't have any sexy ones to share but I can at least show you some from my everyday life!! 

Oh and Chris I'm not 250 my current weight is 292

post-104-1451361311495_thumb.jpg

post-104-14513613115551_thumb.jpg

post-104-14513613116212_thumb.jpg

post-104-14513613116697_thumb.jpg

post-104-14513613117398_thumb.jpg

Here's a few more !!

The last one is a repeat but it's too amazing not to post lol

Wow, you look amazing!  Congrats on your accomplishment, and it sure is great to hear that you will be spending more time on here now!  :thumbsup:

Funny...I thought every photo of you is sexy!!!

Congratulations on your degree and the 292!!!

Oh you guys!

Thank you all so much for the warm wishes on my graduate degree. I'm officially done but have to finish some hours I didn't get to when I was working (clinical hours) but I am done!!! it feels so good!!

Now, I have to either find a new job or apply to my PhD program. Either way it's been a really exciting ride and I'm happy I was able to share most of that ride here.

I'm even more excited to have more time on Curvage now and take some pictures of myself.  I need to bribe a friend or two to take some pictures of me for Curvage. So I don't have any sexy ones to share but I can at least show you some from my everyday life!! 

Oh and Chris I'm not 250 my current weight is 292

Hey Erica!

Congrat on being done with your graduation! As you have too options now which one would you like to take more? New job or PhD programm?

And don´t be so harsh about your everyday photos... they put a lot of professional erotic BBW models´ work to shame, madame!

As you didn´t "like" my posting written on April 20 I hope you aren´t mad at me for underestimating your weight, Erica. I had just no clue you are onl 8 pounds shy of 300 as you wear your 292 in a relatively thin way! Can you forgive me?

All the very best and hugs,

Chris

• 9 months later...

Hey guys!! 

I'm finally back after a long break. You are officially looking at a post graduate student. Yay done!!! Was accepted into a PhD program but I think, nothing is completely decided, to continue working in my current field making more (here's to hoping) anyway, with all that going on I completely ignored Curvage. But not anymore!! Missed you guys!! I recently went on vacation. I'm going to share some pictures 

❤️ Erica