Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Well she had a double date with Rosie Jenkins and their two fellas in London on Saturday night and she has been on holiday with her man to Edinburgh, Harrogate and abroad last year.

the source is Lucy herself: you just need to open your eyes

shes a predator hitting on famous men when she is single and she hasn't done that since last April 

1 hour ago, spaceboy said:

Well she had a double date with Rosie Jenkins and their two fellas in London on Saturday night and she has been on holiday with her man to Edinburgh, Harrogate and abroad last year.

the source is Lucy herself: you just need to open your eyes

shes a predator hitting on famous men when she is single and she hasn't done that since last April 

The fact that she is dating does not mean that she has a "boyfriend."  What is the evidence for that?

What's the difference: she will be giving it up for the date all for free where at the same time charging poor saps just to talk to her with her knockers out: either that or trying to fleece her followers with her Amazon wish list : let her fuck buddy get his hands in his pocket and provide for her and buy her stuff: she's always crying poverty so whoever is shaggng her doesn't provide for her financially: she's considering giving up her rented flat as she's struggling to pay for it due to little work and will probably move back in with her mother.

4 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

This whole situation reminds me of Kerry Marie, who started out simply voluptuous and then turned herself into a bbw goddess.

Kerry Marie stayed plump after all these years and I hope Lucy will too.

I agree, it's just that Lucy, just like Kerry Marie will never actually like her belly and will never play with it. It will only ever be modeling showing off her boobs which is totally fine with me. I'm expecting Lucy to get bigger. She just has that type of body. 

22 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

Losing weight is hard. People who like their food and get fat tend to either stay that way or yo-yo diet.I just hope she can still get modelling work at her current size or larger and doesn't disapper from the public eye.

I take it you are not aware of her work for Tutti Rouge then from the last year.

Weight watcher makes a good point: I've followed Lucy for a couple of years and it's a fact that she has virtually no work at all at the moment.

Page 3 and tutti rouge are occasional gigs and the only other work she has is the desperation of cam where she charges a fiver a minute for bare boob chats for the desperate male.

this sort of work is a bit sordid and unfortunately will close more doors than it opens as far as a high profile modelling career is concerned: she's no longer in the public eye as it is.

46 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

Weight watcher makes a good point: I've followed Lucy for a couple of years and it's a fact that she has virtually no work at all at the moment.

Page 3 and tutti rouge are occasional gigs and the only other work she has is the desperation of cam where she charges a fiver a minute for bare boob chats for the desperate male.

this sort of work is a bit sordid and unfortunately will close more doors than it opens as far as a high profile modelling career is concerned: she's no longer in the public eye as it is.

Does it really matter if she does online cam work. You personally may not think highly of it but people are willing to pay for it then so be it.

No absolutely bird_33 I'm not judging this work but as far as mainstream modelling is concerned it's a turn off for some prospective companies offering work as to a lesser extent is page 3

Lucy herself revealed she was turned down for a TV advert last week due to the above associations

this would only concern us if Lucy reaches the point where she stops modelling and therefore no new material 

27 minutes ago, samsamsamsam said:

Don't really want to get involved in the mad speculation etc. but noticed on her Twitter her booking email is now what looks like a personal gmail rather than an agency.

Its been like that for ages now. Don't think much of it.