Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Her new set (from the March shoot) has finally been uploaded.  Unfortunately, she looks thinner than she did in the November shoot.  :angry::(  She said that she lost a little bit of weight after the November shoot, and she wasn't kidding.  Not much, but noticeable.  :(

If you watch the videos for that new set you'll see that's not the case

Don't miss this cute post.

Damn, I can't wait to see some more from her latest set.  Her double chin's reaching a whole 'nother level!  And wow, she looks big in that last photo.  Photographs and Twitch streams all seem to indicate that she is NOT losing any weight.

Guest flyhigh8787

If you go and look at the morphs  of her from the beginning of this forum I think she has outdone what was expected and it's so crazy 

16 minutes ago, flyhigh8787 said:

If you go and look at the morphs  of her from the beginning of this forum I think she has outdone what was expected and it's so crazy 

The early portion of this thread is a great retrospective read.  She has absolutely outgrown a lot of the early morphs!  And comments along the lines of, "If only she'd gain another 10 lbs!" just look cute.  Then, of course, there are the"It's never gonna happen" comments.  I myself used to visit the thread every now and then and think, "Man, all these people talking about her gain, but I'm just not seeing it!"  No denying it now, though!  :D

Fuck yeah double chin and belly hang!  Hot damn, Lucy!

Shame that they're still airbrushing her cellulite.  Who're they trying to kid?