Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

16 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

There is no debate; she lost weight.  She said so herself today.  She told me today that she has lost about 5kg, and now just wants to maintain.  Anyone who thinks that she is gaining is letting their wishful thinking trump reality.

A debate is a discussion of two or more opposing views so you are literally wrong to state there is no debate as quite a few people on here disagree that she has lost weight which opposes your view.

If she has lost 5 kilo (which is possible as its not that significant) and the video I posted shows the result then she is currently very amazing.

Of course she has told you she has lost weight and we all know women never lie about that!

On a serious note though I wouldn't trust a woman who only talks to you if you pay her your hard earned dollar first. 

We can probably agree on one thing though; she is looking great!

image.png

Guest OlayTheDay
On 5/26/2016 at 9:23 AM, akula1369 said:

It's a certain stuffer database.

I thought the other "stuffer" site was censored...

On 5/25/2016 at 5:40 PM, spaceboy said:

this should end any debate on weight loss; there hasn't been any; this is the money shot from her may contain girl shoot  (May 2016 , this month) and it is seriously good

!!!!!:blink::wub::blink:!!!!!

She is the epitome of "full-figured."

^ Wow, that's great.  The ass/hips/thighs are beautiful, of course, but I am more impressed with the fact that she posted that.

EDIT:  Sorry, double-posted.  Note to everyone:  Even if you only hit "submit" once, it will submit twice if you refresh the page.  I just learned that.