Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest basil

I love the amount of content she gives us. An attractive model with an amazing figure, steadily gaining weight and posting lots of photoshots. Just wonderful

Guest viorus
14 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Alright, here's the deal:  Lucy can start making some extra money (which means more food and wine) from her Twitch streaming, but she needs to hit 300 regular viewers before the site will start paying her.  We should all watch her streams as often as possible to support her.  If you are not into gaming, you can just mute it and do work in another tab/window (that is what I do; it still counts as a view for her)

following her now! 

https://www.twitch.tv/lucyvixen

1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

So disappointed that someone actually asked her to do that.

In a paid a custom....not for fun. Anyway she refused.

52 minutes ago, _bugbugbug said:

Did somebody really ask her to weigh herself? Also where can I find her videos for free?

yes, I always ask girls to weigh themselves. I have a group minded in this fetish.

I don't know where her videos are. I am interested only in weigh-in videos. And she hasn't done any.

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 9:57 PM, mattokkio said:

In a paid a custom....not for fun. Anyway she refused.

yes, I always ask girls to weigh themselves. I have a group minded in this fetish.

I don't know where her videos are. I am interested only in weigh-in videos. And she hasn't done any.

That generally scares girls off

I've seen her earlier photos when she was thin and thought she was beautiful but I have no problem with her recent weight gain, as long she is healthy, eats well and get checked by a doctor. I think the weight gain has been great for her figure, her breast and ass look soo much fuller and very very sexy, how can you go work with Lucy, she is an attractive red head from the UK who gets semi-nude on the internet.

2 hours ago, stang0909 said:

I would like to bring to you guys attention something Lucy tweeted me over 3 years ago. As well as 45-50 pounds ago. Now, I can't find her current measurements anywhere. But she has to be substantially bigger. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lucy__Vixen/status/293030271815647232

Yes she is way bigger now of course; from her own recent comments we know she stated she was 87kilo in the spring this year and last week on Instagram stated she was a size 16 uk 

image.jpegJanuary 2013

image.jpegpage 3 this summer

either way she was and still is a stunner

7 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

Yes she is way bigger now of course; from her own recent comments we know she stated she was 87kilo in the spring this year and last week on Instagram stated she was a size 16 uk 

image.jpeg  5   149.1 kB January 2013

image.jpeg  5   173.4 kB page 3 this summer

either way she was and still is a stunner

Yeah I remember when she said 87kg. What I'm getting at is this. 3 years ago, her hips were already big enough for UK size 16 pants. According to her at least. Now she's gained around 50 pounds. She's got to be closer to size 20.