Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

12 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

There is no BTS for this video, and the picture set doesn't match.  Weird.

I don't think they messed up. I think they might of slightly changed how they handle things now. I just checked one of the girls most recent content randomly and it also had a photo set that was different to the video. I honestly think they are just changing up how they do stuff with the stuff that was shot in Ibiza this year.

4 minutes ago, maltesefalcon said:

Am I seeing a C section scar in some of those recent pics or just a crease?

Most likely the scaring from when she used to self-harm.

Okay so in regards to the video/photo sets not matching anymore Glamour Buckz has changed the way they do such things. They are trying to differentiate the two formats to the videos will act on their own rather than them matching the photo set.

11 minutes ago, darthstuffer said:

That's a shame, the BTS vids are always better in my opinion. Still, one of her best sets to date!

Oh I agree for the most part about the BTS vids. So I take you are a subscriber then since the BTS videos never get posted outside of her site.

This is unfortunate.  The BTS videos are the only reason I joined the site; the pictures are too highly edited, and the "tease" videos are way too staged.  The BTS videos are great because they are natural, showcasing Lucy's real personality which is the reason I like her.  I will unsubscribe if there are no more BTS videos.

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

This is unfortunate.  The BTS videos are the only reason I joined the site; the pictures are too highly edited, and the "tease" videos are way too staged.  The BTS videos are great because they are natural, showcasing Lucy's real personality which is the reason I like her.  I will unsubscribe if there are no more BTS videos.

The pictures aren't that edited. They don't do the butchering job Zoo or Nuts used to do. They clearly aren't hiding he size on her website. 

2 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Thanks to our dedicated Aussie Liverpool fan and our glamourcamz expert mr S for gettting the Lucyv.com BTS info: good news

IMG_0138.PNG  224   73.8 kB BTS page3

IMG_0130.PNG  62   270.4 kB Today's set

IMG_0131.PNG  60   1.2 MB Today's set

IMG_0132.PNG  64   269.6 kB Getting closer these days to full nuditySNP_1063.jpg.aba699eef6476d81b82a77c257809f73.jpg  6   366.9 kB

She has been closer to fill nudity in her MCG shoots. Plus she already did a nude shoot really early in her career ( Pre-Page3)