Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

2 minutes ago, barrywhite said:

You have serious stalker potential

Why becuase unlike most of the people who come to this thread I actually follow her social media accounts. Not that hard to follow her on twitter numb nuts

59 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

Interesting timing on that BTS vid.

Yeah not sure why it was held back by a week. But none the less it's out now. 

I am surprised when I see these photos:

it has grown for sure but it looks like it stopped I would say about a good 90 kilos and now she lives quietly like that.

I thought she would voluntarily continue to grow to include the plus-size market, but it looks like it disturbs to see her face since she fattened

3 minutes ago, clint02 said:

I am surprised when I see these photos:

it has grown for sure but it looks like it stopped I would say about a good 90 kilos and now she lives quietly like that.

I thought she would voluntarily continue to grow to include the plus-size market, but it looks like it disturbs to see her face since she fattened

86kg if you go by her Twitter and Boobpedia. Why would she continue to gain if she has found a weight she is happy with. Not everyone who gains wants to become obese or immobile. People want that they should start whacking off to amateur models.

7 minutes ago, clint02 said:

86 is what she says but in all the recents pics ...

and not become obese but like u say this is because she is happy at this weight so we have nothing more to do that wait.

These were shot in April.

I wouldn't hold my breath for her to get bigger. If people want that then I think there is a section of this site that is more or less girls actively gaining. I think the idea most posters in this thread have about her getting bigger is just playing playing up to their fetish. Not all of us want her to get bigger and think she is perfect as she is.

2 hours ago, Aftermath said:

I had thought this set might be a little newer since her nail polish changed, that's normally the easiest way to see when the timeframes change. For a while I wasn't sure if the site was shutting down and this was all of their old, unreleased content, since they had a few months with only a couple of models. Either way, Lucy's a treat to see at this size.

Why would the site be shutting down exactly and why would they be releasing old content. They have quite a number of models and have added a fair few new ones this years. Not sure if you have your sites mixed up or something but Glamour Buckz is probably the most successful of the active glamour model sites around.

55 minutes ago, Master WG said:

Reference her weight, I think her saying she is happy at this weight is irrelevant. I suspect the weight gain wasn't deliberate in the first place. Whose to say she won't gain more accidentally?

Yeah because you just gain 30kg in 2 years out of nowhere without it being delierate. If anything her weight will probably fluctuate in a natural manner going up and down in a regular fashion like any normal persons.

55 minutes ago, Master WG said:

Reference her weight, I think her saying she is happy at this weight is irrelevant. I suspect the weight gain wasn't deliberate in the first place. Whose to say she won't gain more accidentally?

Yeah because you just gain 30kg in 2 years out of nowhere without it being delierate. If anything her weight will probably fluctuate in a natural manner going up and down in a regular fashion like any normal persons.

9 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

No weight gain came out of nowhere. She got lazy, stopped exercising, ate tons of junk food and sat playing video games for two years. That's how the rest of the human race gets fat. What makes her so different that this has been carefully planned?

1 hour ago, Master WG said:

No weight gain came out of nowhere. She got lazy, stopped exercising, ate tons of junk food and sat playing video games for two years. That's how the rest of the human race gets fat. What makes her so different that this has been carefully planned?

We will never know if her gain was intentional or not. But I'm going to go based off of her social media posts rather than some dude on a forum. Yes she gained a lot of weight over a few year period but I'm not going to buy into the majority of what people think on here. She said she was unhappy at her old weight so she got to a weight she is happy with and that seems a lot more plausible than any idea she became some sort of gainer or whatever the hell girls on here are consisted when they post their own content. 

Just now, Lecroy23 said:

I can't wait till she gives in and finally embraces her inner fat girl. She's getting more than just chubby now. Can't wait for her to market her gaining in her content !

Again she's a glam model not a fetish model. You want that go find a dervish model to whack off to.