Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, mattokkio said:

"I'm also chatting back with you all if you send me a message on the snapchat and taking any requests you may want to see too (within reason of course ;) "
I wonder if she would also weigh herself, if asked.

No.  She would take that as an insult.

Some of you may be aware of this,  but I'll bring it to the attention of those who aren't.  Lucy hasn't been featured by Page3 for nearly 2 months despite having pictures at the ready according to Lucy.  If we want her to continue making content,  it might be wise to tweet @Page3 with the hashtag #bringlucyback.  If they get enough asks,  they have no choice I would think.  

Guest jamesjoyce
On 2016-10-05 at 8:58 AM, lemonjello34 said:

That's incredible, she's incredible!

On 2016-01-07 at 6:59 PM, stang0909 said:

7 hours ago, Sprightly said:

Her website is $10 a month for a year, but her private snapchat is $37 per month - with no archive just a regular expiring snapchat?

I know models have to eat and pay rent, but that seems a bit excessive. 

But you get to experience more of her personality with snapchat than you get with the website videos...

7 hours ago, Sprightly said:

Her website is $10 a month for a year, but her private snapchat is $37 per month - with no archive just a regular expiring snapchat?

I know models have to eat and pay rent, but that seems a bit excessive. 

So just subscribe to her website & stop bleating ;)

What's going to be really amazing is when she gets a little older and her metabolism starts slowing down. She'll find it harder and harder to stay the same size....

Guest sdd619
6 hours ago, _bugbugbug said:

What's going to be really amazing is when she gets a little older and her metabolism starts slowing down. She'll find it harder and harder to stay the same size....

I think you will find that is now. I mean she has for sure put on a lot of weight since I first started coming here on the old site.