Katy Mixon

supatroll

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally watched the last episode of the George and Tammy show and sadly Katy was only in it for like a few seconds, no lines, and  didn´t take a screencap due to the lowsy quality and it was even a little hard to tell if it was her, but it clearly was in the end due too her being a lot fatter than anybody else in the room.

But anyway here is a behind the scenes photo

323106330_1397740484367138_4467888788323737050_n.thumb.jpg.c213ba3cebc1617f213eb113713dbc92.jpg

And also I stumled upon this clip from 2017 where Katy talks about her love of Krispy Cream Donuts, I guess donuts had a big role to play in her massive weight gain?

12 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So I finally watched the last episode of the George and Tammy show and sadly Katy was only in it for like a few seconds, no lines, and  didn´t take a screencap due to the lowsy quality and it was even a little hard to tell if it was her, but it clearly was in the end due too her being a lot fatter than anybody else in the room.

But anyway here is a behind the scenes photo

323106330_1397740484367138_4467888788323737050_n.thumb.jpg.c213ba3cebc1617f213eb113713dbc92.jpg

And also I stumled upon this clip from 2017 where Katy talks about her love of Krispy Cream Donuts, I guess donuts had a big role to play in her massive weight gain?

We should be thanking Krispy Kreme then. 

Guest Is that a belly?
On 12/24/2022 at 5:14 AM, stan28 said:

What year is the show based in? As in the 20's-50's. Katie would be considered the average woman.

The average woman was definitely not obese in the 20s-50s

3 hours ago, Is that a belly? said:

The average woman was definitely not obese in the 20s-50s

I agree, I don´t know any relatively modern period where 2019-2022 Katy Mixon would be considered average sized..

Speaking of size, do u have a weigjt guess since u think she is obese?

7 minutes ago, novasteller said:

A face pic that doesn’t convey anything. Cool!

I´m sorry, I did what I could to find photos from the set, but hey atleast its clear how her face i a lot fuller than the other skinny people.

• 2 weeks later...

Katy is skinny in this video, but my reason for posting this is that its not been posted here before, the Paula Deen account only shared this 5 hours ago, I do believe its from 2011, also my reasoning is for the sake of contrast, Katy 10 years later really did double in size and weight. I´ve heard she did a Paula Deen episode, but never saw images from it before now.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like Katy will star in a animated tv show by the name of Botcop, airing from May and onwards, good to see she is still working, it does suck we won´t see her on screen, but hopefully this means she can stuff her face with no pressure regarding weight at all, tho to be fair, there doesn´t seem to have been any pressure on her the last few years especially either.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26547580/ Cast of Botcop

I don't know where the release date for the show came from on IMDB, but the pilot for Botcop was apparently commissioned in 2015, presented to Fox in 2016, and there's really no evidence of anyone talking about it on the internet anywhere for the past five years, so it is more than likely not an actual show that is airing.

46 minutes ago, zacherley said:

I don't know where the release date for the show came from on IMDB, but the pilot for Botcop was apparently commissioned in 2015, presented to Fox in 2016, and there's really no evidence of anyone talking about it on the internet anywhere for the past five years, so it is more than likely not an actual show that is airing.

Damn, I saw the air date and it being imdb, I took it as confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...