Katy Mixon

supatroll

For right or wrong she has really sold out for the money.  It seems that being fat or chubby is the in thing for female comedians see Amy Schumer and Melissa McCarthy. Miss Mixon saw the success of her co-star Melissa McCarthy and figured she would cash in on the trend.  She is the new Delta Burke who nobody thought was that funny until she got fat.  I guess it's okay and I'm sure many of you here will enjoy the show for a while until the novelty of watching the formerly slim Miss Mixon fat.  But it will be kind of grating for me because I can't say she is all that funny or entertaining and her being in a fat role won't really change that.........

Guest Fatcelebfan

I think we should enjoy the show while it lasts, I think the show will probably only last a season.  How much do you think she weighs?? She is 5"7, so I would say about 175-180lbs, what do you guys think??

Guest Luissuarez

Taking into mind of Melissa McCarthy's recent weight loss I would say that Katy is probably bigger than Melissa now. Incredible seeing as during the start of Mike and Molly, Melissa was the obese sister and Katy was the hot, thin one...

She looks great!  Trailer looks.... umm... I don't know....

15 hours ago, md2069 said:

For right or wrong she has really sold out for the money.  It seems that being fat or chubby is the in thing for female comedians see Amy Schumer and Melissa McCarthy. Miss Mixon saw the success of her co-star Melissa McCarthy and figured she would cash in on the trend.  She is the new Delta Burke who nobody thought was that funny until she got fat.  I guess it's okay and I'm sure many of you here will enjoy the show for a while until the novelty of watching the formerly slim Miss Mixon fat.  But it will be kind of grating for me because I can't say she is all that funny or entertaining and her being in a fat role won't really change that.........

What?  She's a television actress... "Selling out" is her job.

I'll take a housewife like this anyday. Lets hope she gets bigger than the fat melissa mccarthy or theres a dream sequence in an episode where shes the obese wife of Westport.

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-36-01.png

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-35-08.png

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-58.png

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-48.png

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-01.png

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-32-48.png

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-32-09.png

2 hours ago, osaka7 said:

I'll take a housewife like this anyday. Lets hope she gets bigger than the fat melissa mccarthy or theres a dream sequence in an episode where shes the obese wife of Westport.

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-35-08.png  85   255.7 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-58.png  98   207.3 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-01.png  93   191.7 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-32-48.png  106   159.2 kB

She's already obese 

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 11:34 PM, md2069 said:

shut up..

Guest shegotfat
On 18/5/2016 at 3:53 AM, Luissuarez said:

Taking into mind of Melissa McCarthy's recent weight loss I would say that Katy is probably bigger than Melissa now. Incredible seeing as during the start of Mike and Molly, Melissa was the obese sister and Katy was the hot, thin one...

Unfortunately I don't think she's quite as big as Melissa yet. Who knows? Maybe if the show had lasted one more season we would have seen a complete role reversal. It would have been fun to see how the writers adapt to that.On the other hand, It would have been really humiliating for Katy to be written as the fat one.

Actually she was only officially "hot and thin" for a few episoides. I think she started to gain during season 1.

5 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Unfortunately I don't think she's quite as big as Melissa yet. Who knows? Maybe if the show had lasted one more season we would have seen a complete role reversal. It would have been fun to see how the writers adapt to that.On the other hand, It would have been really humiliated for Katy yo be written as the fat one.

Actually she was only officially "hot and thin" for a few episoides. I think she started to gain during season 1.

That's an awesome story in itself...
Hmm.

Guest shegotfat
On 18/5/2016 at 6:47 PM, osaka7 said:

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-36-01.png  879   318.7 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-35-08.png  606   255.7 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-58.png  653   207.3 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-48.png  613   235.4 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-33-01.png  575   191.7 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-32-48.png  587   159.2 kB

Screenshot_2016-05-18-09-32-09.png  691   267.7 kB

Well, after rewatching these pictures I have to say she might actually be fatter than Melissa now. See this picture of Melissa for comparison:

article-2347654-1A7D10A6000005DC-208_306x715.jpg

Guest shegotfat
On 17/5/2016 at 0:34 AM, md2069 said:

Trust me, no actress as thin and hot as Katy is going to become a blubber ball to boost her career. Whether you're a comedian or not being conventionally hot is always a plus in Hollywood.

What happened is she got complacent working next to an obese actress like Melissa, and the only thing that separates a skinny girl from a fat girl is complacency. When you're working with another hottie you're in permanent competition, but working with fat frumpy Melissa she knew she could relax because she would always be the hot one. Until her worst nightmare became real. She became settled in her bad habits and her weight ballooned out of control, while at the same time Melissa embarked on a weight-loss diet and bang! the impossible occurred and their roles reversed.

This is what Katy Mixon looked like in the beginning, as hot, skinny man-eating Victoria. Look at her small frame, thin arms and lean, toned legs.

396423_299960966713869_2031774640_n.jpg

406697_299954503381182_161225068_n.jpg

395743_299952620048037_956400810_n.jpg

If you someone had told her that just a few years down the road people would be debating on the Internet whether she's fatter than obese, middle-aged Melissa McCarthy she would have laughed.

According to Wikipedia, her character "likes to have fun and sleep around, frequently with married men". I think that profile needs to be updated, not many married men like to sleep around with women who are fatter than their wives.

Guest shegotfat
On 8/10/2015 at 4:59 PM, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

I´d rather say the posting by Melissa McCarthy can be interpreted th way she lost a lot of weight herself!

Best wishes,

Chris

It's not just her weight loss. She's goating because her and her formerly hot, skinny co-star can now wears the same pant size as her. That's something she couldn't even have dreamed about a couple of years back.

1 hour ago, shegotfat said:

It's not just her weight loss. She's goating because her and her formerly hot, skinny co-star can now wears the same pant size as her. That's something she couldn't even have dreamed about a couple of years back.

Or maybe she's promoting her clothing line? Nah that can't be it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Seems she used to date one of Paula Deen's sons, maybe when she was a little heavier before she slimmed down. This show is great news, will keep her on the air and from slimming down, I just hope it doesn't get cancelled too quickly.

3 hours ago, joeb said:

Seems she used to date one of Paula Deen's sons, maybe when she was a little heavier before she slimmed down. This show is great news, will keep her on the air and from slimming down, I just hope it doesn't get cancelled too quickly.

Hopefully, there are some other shows that follow this formula to try to capitalize on the success they have - kinda like Webster did after Diff'rent Strokes.