Cute skinny becoming chubby

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bring such an old post back to life, but recently some people has reached me asking about this girl.
So, answering some guestions: yes, she kept gaining weight, and is much bigger.
Last time I saw her  was in march. She was really big, probably around 250 pounds (Could be less, she is small)

Those pictures are from 2014 ~ 2015, It seems she has put a lot of weight last year.

2013 (1).jpg

2013 (2).jpg

2013 (3).jpg

2013 (4).jpg

2014 (1).jpg

2014 (2).jpg

2014 (3).jpg

2014 (4).jpg

2015 (2).jpg

2015 (3).jpg

2015 (4).jpg

2015 (10).jpg

2015 (11).jpg

5y.jpg

On 26/06/2016 at 2:36 PM, scissortooth said:

250? Even if you missed it by 20 lbs or so, the current pics will be quite a shocker if she's a small gal. 

On 26/06/2016 at 4:12 PM, WalkingFed said:

That short at 250 she'd resemble a globe! I'd say low 180s maaybe 

She is much bigger now! I am really frustrated because I can't find any new picture of her.

Last time we met was in a subway station on march.

I was waiting the car and saw a short bbw waddling in my direction.

I was a shocked. Maybe 250 is a higher guess, especially because she is really short, but the point is, her chubby days are gone. She had wobbling thighs, a full belly, bigger breasts, fat arms (even her wrist were puffy) and an awesome double chin

I think she must have gained around 40~70 pounds since those last two pics on the comparison I did in the last post (both pics are from DEC/JAN 2014/2015 )

PS: The weight is really taking a toll on her. After travelling together having a little talk, we left at the same station.  We walked together for +-400 meters she was already hard breathing

• 1 year later...
Guest webguy1492

Wow, she's gained five pounds... in each cheek.

Hope she goes to the beach sometime this summer...