Girlfriend and food

Guest Nerdy Guy
On 07/10/2016 at 10:43 PM, [email protected] said:

this sounds just totally amazing. Reminds me of my wife's gain from 16 to over 25 stone a few years ago. How has her fitness levels changed? How has she adapted to her increasing size? My wife because increasingly lazy and began to become slower and more winded after any physical effort such as climbing stairs, walking or bending down !

She has become much much lazier. Expects to be treated like a queen, always has me bringing her treats and drinks. Once she is sat down on the sofa it is now a fairly major event when she gets back up. 

She is also always on the look out for food or talking about her next meal, sometimes when she is still eating her current meal. 

Every activity we do now is based around food and eating. Any trip out is always for lunch or dinner. Any tourist attraction visited must involve a restaurant. Visiting friends or family is always out for food AND drinks, never just drinks. 

I love is when her stomach rumbles, it is like it is in command of her, reminding her that it's time to feed. 

16 to 35 stone on a wife is HOT. I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it. My GF is surely going to hit 25 by Christmas. 

Guest Nerdy Guy
14 hours ago, MUSEic said:

You're saying your girlfriend has gained 100lbs and you haven't shared pictures yet?!

Over 100lbs now. I'll see what I can do about pics but I also kind of like keeping my fat goddess to myself ;-)

Something I said to someone else. Perhaps it's worth sharing here:

"

Fucking like hippos. That's it. We really do. 

My wife is looking much fatter. She is so fat it's difficult to see any weight gain until, pop!- it happens. It's her bulk I've noticed. From our first hug when I returned I could feel it. She's slower with fat. Her fat has brought a waddle so delightful. She is very slow now, her waddle is a rolling one as she sways her belly and thighs. Her arms swing with each tread, their ropey fat bubbling and quaking. Her arms are so fat, so shapely. When she extends her arm the fat droops from her biceps in hanging plush. Her upper arms are bigger than my fat upper thighs. She is that fat. Her forearms are their own fat displays now. Thick blanketing fat sags in an elongated pouch that tapers to her wrist crease where her hand fat swells. My wedding ring on her finger is surrounded in fat bulging on either side. Tiny fat rolls at her ring reminding her always of her fatness and love. I love her to feel my fat with such fat hands.

She works much harder to roll over in bed too. Much grunting and breathing, throwing her arm while jerking her ass around. She takes about 5 moves to roll from one side to the other. She is becoming trapped in all her fat for me. 

I've fed my wife in to extreme fat. She's far from immobile. She is not very mobile though. She's very happy to remain idle while she eats and I adore her. She wants more fat. She is becoming unstoppably fat. Sluggish and slowed in her soft heavy blankets, she eats more and kisses me. "You wanted me fat, now look. I'm fatter. Massively fat. You like it? You want my fat?" "Beautiful fat pig. Eat. Eat all the time." She always breathes in sharply, her sudden reaction to my drive. "I will. I'll eat and eat. It's making me fatter and fatter. Such a pig. So fat, so faaaaat." She is fatsexual with me by this point.

We are going for immensity. She can never stop.

I laughed when you couldn't fuck for being too fat! As she gets fatter (Is she?) it's gonna get harder to fuck. You'll see. It is exquisite pleasure to reach such fatness that your gluttony demands more eating no matter what happens in her pussy. We sex it up all the time and her pussy is a very fat little squeeze-ball for my hands but not my dick. 

I am quite sure her lips, cheeks and tongue are fatter though.... if you know what I mean. The fattest woman I have ever touched squeezes my fat while she sucks my dick and fattens. Who needs fucking?

"

Here's something to read about-

"

Been a while. 

Back in NYC at work. I became very fat feeling this time home. This time was shorter than normal and the MIL visit was a good but lengthy one. She always goes on about how well we eat up there in Maine. She is 1/3 the size of Teresa.

Teresa eats plenty in front of her mother but she's still self-conscious around her. It's very embarassing to become fat in front of people you know. Teresa's mom has seen her gain 150+ lbs being my happy wife. She marvels at how well we eat. I'd fatten her up if she were around more. 

We sneak food when guests are around. I use 3 cars so we are always using a different car. I love seeing the floor behind the seats filled with spent wrappers and crushed fast food bags- fat evidence. A kiss, if you will, from my fat woman. "See? I always eat for you."

She's really filling "her" car, a Passat wagon. I bought her a mini-van. Much easier to get in and out of for her. She still loves the Passat. It's a five-speed- she bulges and bounces so nicely shifting the gears!

She is becoming very good at keeping us fed. She is beginning to see my fattening as a project. I told her to fatten up all my food, remind me to eat, make me her fat boy. And she is. I type this as the fattest I've ever imagined myself to be. She wants to know what I've been eating every time I call.

I am fattening and she has jumped in with me- we are both fattening me for sex. She gets off about my growing blubber. I'm a fat blubber boy. I love my flab, it's so much more.

Everything is tight. My tits have blown out these last weeks and they are on fire with fat-sense. My nipples are always hard as my flabby tits are encased in my softest and tightest tees. My ass is really puffing up too. Teresa is all over my fat bottom. I am very visibly fattening around my waist, hips and bottom. Oh, and my tits!

I'm becoming a soft and flabby guy. Still handsome and tasteful (why lie?) but gone to fat. I jiggle like a woman. I trace the motion of my ass as I walk- it has a fat and creased heave. A fat-assed wobbly guy with hips, an ass and tits. 

I admit it, my fat makes me womanly. I've got this fat woman all around me and she's urging me to fatten her up so that my hardon is lost in a woman's fat, on me. 

This will be a 50 lb year. Not bad for my first time as a fatty.

Maybe I'll share this."

• 2 weeks later...