Girlfriend and food

Hi everyone, never posted before but I thought I'd share this with you.

Bit of background – I'm 5'9” and 12 ½ stone (175 pounds), my girlfriend is 5'9” and 16 stone (225 pounds)

I was on holiday with my girlfriend last week in France and she went into total pig out mode, I've never seen her like that before (we've only been going out for 7 months)

It seemed like she always had a latte or a pastry or alcohol of some sort in her hand.

On tuesday night we had been out for dinner and she had surpassed herself, eating two starters (garlic bread and stuffed mushrooms) then a main course (fillet ,steak, peppercorn sauce and fries) followed by a huge slice of black forest cake with cream and ice cream and polished off a bottle of rose to herself during the course of the meal.

As we where leaving I wrapped my arms around her from behind, my girlfriend then grabbed my hands and moved them to her absolutely packed belly. She then leant back and whispered to me "I am SO full and feel really huge, rub my tummy for me"

I've never told  her about being an FA or liking bbw/fat/big women, so this was a total surprise and a massive turn on – sufficed to say I was pretty damn hard by this point and there is NO way that she couldn't feel it, especially when she started grinding her ass against me.

Unsurprisingly I paid quickly and we headed back to the small villa we where renting pronto.

Once we got back we tore each others clothes off, when she was stood there in just her bra and knickers she looked so freaking HOT, her knickers where ripped at the side where there was simply too much girlfriend and she was VERY wet.

I kept telling her how amazing she looked and as I peeled off her knickers and threw them into the corner she said “you should have thrown them in the bin, they're never going to fit again” then she pushed me over onto the bed, climbed on top of me and mashed her boobs and then her belly into my face – I nearly came there and then, but I managed to hang on and calm down somewhat and we had the greatest night of sex I've had.

Afterwards while we lying together I cheekily asked her what she meant by 'they're never going to fit again' , she grabbed my dick, looked straight in my eyes and said 'you know exactly what I mean, food is sooooo good, I have no willpower and fat sex is awesome” - obviously we went at it again off and on for most of the night.

The eating or should I say gorging and crazy monkey sex continued for the rest of the holiday.

We're back in the UK now and I've not specifically spoken to her about FA/BBW stuff, but she told me that she gained ½ a stone (7 pounds) while we where in France and has no intention of dieting.

I feel like I'm in an FA's waking dream!

Anyway just thought I'd share that with you and if anyone is interested I may be able to upload some pics

Geeky Dude

Guest myownway

I totally understand you :). Except for a few details, relationship duration and the fact that me and my wife are still before our holiday trip, I am in somewhat similar position :).

Thanks for all the great comments everyone, I didn't think I'd get such a positive response!

I've not sorted any pics yet and I've not brought up feederism or liking BBWs but I thought I'd share some more of my continuing adventure of a relationship with my girlfriend.

At the weekend Emma (my girlfriend) had come over to visit and we where lying in bed together at my flat, we where spooning and I had may arms around her with my hands on her belly, post sex and she brought up the subject of experimenting. 

She said that sometimes when she has had a really good meal she feels really horny and sexy, especially when she is full (woohoo!), so next time we have a nice meal she might jump on me - maybe we should go out this weekend? 

Guest amihmih

Nothing's better than a little F&F (feed and fuck).

Dude, your girlfriend's a feedee!  Even if she's not terribly into gaining, she's definitely some type of feedee.  How have you not told her about your interests yet?

Guest myownway

Don't get too cocky guys. She's most probably a foodee rather than feedee so going out with full disclosure may not be the best idea.

To the original poster - unless you have some serious tormenting feeder fantasies just go along with what you have now. She eats, she likes it and she will probably be gaining and not caring that much about it  - that's a lot already. Trying to actively fatten her is kind of a level higher, so if you do have some fantasies of that kind, be really careful about presenting that idea to her...

I've not told her about my 'interests'

I'm really enjoying what we've got together, it's never been like this with anyone before.

I don't want to jeopardise what we've got.

She really does enjoy a 'feed and fuck' (nice term by the way - I like it) and it seems special what we have at the moment.

She is obviously enjoying it and I'm absolutely loving it!

I'm not sure if I should say anything more to her yet, any thoughts?

PS she text me earlier suggesting Mexican food at the weekend, in her words "a yummy plate of enchiladas would go down well"

Some good words of wisdom there myownway.

I like what I've got now and I don't want to cock it up and like you say, what would I tell her? "I like fat chicks who like to eat, you're a fat chick and like to eat" - hmmmm I think I'll take your advice and just enjoy things as they are for now, her stuffing herself silly and awesome crazy monkey sex  :D

Well, instead of saying "I like fat chicks" you could comment specifically about you and her, and how her recent behavior is something you really enjoy, that it's something you've always fantasized about, and that you want to explore it further.  You don't have to put labels on it.  She doesn't have to be called "fat" or a "feedee" or anything.  You never have to mention things like "gaining" or "feeding" or anything about being an FA.  She likes to eat, and she turns you on.  Keep it simple, be honest, and it should be an easy conversation.

Guest amihmih

I guess I was thinking more in the way of building a solid relationship, but if you're not looking to make this long term then that's a different story.  I just think it would be better to have this out in the open.