Girlfriend and food

Guest myownway

I'm now on holidays with my wife - still 4 days left. For the last 10 days she was having at least 700-1000 extra calories each day... And she is very prone to gaining. I really wonder what her scales will show when we're back. I mean, her last weight check was in early June or so and she was 225 lbs then and moreover, even before these holidays she wasn't exactly eating little - especially on the days when I was cooking dinner. She says she wants to cut eating a bit once we are back home but judging from her appettite now she might have a hard time trying to curb her calorie intake. Especially since we have some family parties coming and the table is always full then.

Myownway that is pretty damn hot - especially since it's sounds like your wife is letting go of control of her appetite. Once she's let go I think it will be very difficult for her to go back

Guest myownway

Myownway that is pretty damn hot - especially since it's sounds like your wife is letting go of control of her appetite. Once she's let go I think it will be very difficult for her to go back 😁 I hope you are keeping her well fed 😄

Well, we got back and, in theory, she was supposed to cut a bit on eating, but she postponed it for after this weekend due to the family meeting mentioned before. The thing is, today when we went to buy some cakes and some other food for it (since it will be at our place) she decided to buy quite a lot more than we need... Which means we will have to eat the rest because she hates spoiling food and in such cases she usually eats 2/3 of what's left. And, actually, she did not mention a thing about this eating reduction plan since we came back. Makes me wander what's going to happen... Plus, I checked my weight after these 2-week holidays and its almost 3 lbs up, so I'd be surprised if hers is not at least 3-5 lbs.

And as for keeping her well fed... I also made a big dish of pasta today for dinner, and she had slightly more than a half of it, with me getting the smaller half. So I guess I'm doing it ;).

My lady really seems to have let go of any thoughts of diet or curbing her appetite. It's not like she is purposely gaining but she eats whatever she wants, whenever she wants and however much she wants (which is usually quite a lot) - we went to chiquitos and she ordered a second portion of enchiladas! I've never know anyone actually do that before!

Nice! Looks like we really are in similar situations... Except for my wife still thinking about cutting on eating sometimes. But like you see not much comes from it... If anything happens, it's a week or so and then back to usual routine, usually with quite a big appetite after such a week of limitations :P.

Here's a couple of pics from my phone of my girlfriend (sorry for the mega delay) I'll see about sorting some more and maybe a couple of before and after shots too.

Nice pics indeed :). I just wonder how long your lady will happily ignore the beautiful consequences of her appetite... I hope it won't be too soon and you'll have even more of her to love.

• 1 year later...

hey guys it's been ages since I left any kind of update to this but I thought I'd drop by and leave one.

Still with my girlfreind and you'll be please to know that she has BALLOONED

As of saturday she weights just over 20 stone (283lbs to be exact)

Her appetite has gone into overdrive, she is always hungry - which I am not complaining about.

Anyway just thought I'd update and if I get a couple of replies or there is any interest I might post some pics  :D

Over the course of this last year Emma's weight has been steadily climbing.

We had one particularly eventful evening in January after we had a particularly large meal and drank a bottle or two of wine she just says to me "I love the feeling of being full after a big meal, maybe not just full, like totally stuffed" followed by the icing on the cake "and it makes me so horny"

Unsurprisingly epic sex followed.  The was lots of belly play and Emma telling me how naughty she has been and how big she is getting.

The next morning she was a little bit embarrassed about what she'd said and how she had acted. I was but unsure what to say or do but then I thought sod it. So I let her talk, told her she had nothing to be embarrassed about, that it had been totally hot and then took her out for breakfast. We were both smiling a lot all through breakfast.

Since January food, stuffing and sex have been pretty interlinked with us. We haven't done anything in the bedroom or direct stuffing type stuff. I haven't mentioned anything about BBWs, curvage, fetishes or anything like that.

She just gets mega horny after a lot of food and one thing usually leads to another.

As far as it goes, this is something we've discovered together that we both like a lot - does it need a label, probably not, it's just awesome!