Girlfriend and food

Such breasts, great job man.  Your girl is beautiful.

If remember rightly she's around 15 1/2 stone (220lbs'ish) and in the after she is around 19 stone (266 lbs'ish)

Guest temporary

I'm really enjoying reading this thread. Your the encounter you relayed in the first post reads like the best-written FA fiction, but you got to experience it first hand. Livin' the dream, dude.

• 2 months later...

Not updated this thread in awhile, but I do have a worthy update. Christmas has been good! Emma has reached an all time high of 20 1/2 stone (that's 287lbs for our American cousins)

Christmas was very 'nourishing' 

Emma rediscovered Christmas pudding - if you've never checked the calorie content, it's a lot!

There's a supermarket chain over here called aldi (it's from the continent) and it's know for being cheap but also for good quality.

Emma stocked up on Christmas pud. I'm pretty sure she had one everyday during the two weeks we where off over Christmas.

Her belly has absolutely exploded, it's now outpacing her boobs. She has also discovered a guaranteed way of instantly turning me on - walking up next to me sucking her belly in, then letting it bulge out and press into me, I'm an instant slave to her!

• Moderators

Not updated this thread in awhile, but I do have a worthy update. Christmas has been good! Emma has reached an all time high of 20 1/2 stone (that's 287lbs for our American cousins)

Christmas was very 'nourishing' 

Emma rediscovered Christmas pudding - if you've never checked the calorie content, it's a lot!

There's a supermarket chain over here called aldi (it's from the continent) and it's know for being cheap but also for good quality.

Emma stocked up on Christmas pud. I'm pretty sure she had one everyday during the two weeks we where off over Christmas.

Her belly has absolutely exploded, it's now outpacing her boobs. She has also discovered a guaranteed way of instantly turning me on - walking up next to me sucking her belly in, then letting it bulge out and press into me, I'm an instant slave to her!

I am incredibly jealous of you ;D

• 8 months later...

So in case anyone is still interested, my girl clocked in at 22 stone 2lbs on Sunday morning - epic events ensued 😁

We met up with some of her uni friends at the weekend who were a bit ..... surprised by her gain.  It sort of goaded Emma into eating a LOT while we were out and it was seriously HOT!

Anyway, just thought you'd like to know ☺️

Really really happy for you dude. And from what I've read from the thread I just want to say you don't need to label anything. She's into it, you're into it, chances are she 'knows' and has known about it since 2013. You don't gain 100 pounds in 2 years for no reason. We need some pics of her at her new weight!

I enjoyed reading the 3 years of this thread being updated, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if a few years ago or in 2013 your girl stumbled across some of your internet history and figured she might try to turn you on, but then found after trying this lifestyle that it actually turned her on and so nothing was really said to anyone.

Lol sower no I defo did not think that I'd find a lady who'd be so wonderful AND plump up so much! (Sometimes I'm still surprised by just how big she has gotten)

I think both of Emma's hungers are now linked, when she's hungry she gets horny and when she's horny she gets hungry - it's pretty awesome.

If we're out at a restaurant enjoying a good meal it can get pretty intense, if you know what I mean

Wow, dude!  Looking at the first photos you posted of her and then this - doesn't even look like the same person.  She has gotten fat!

A dress party and she decides to go as Cookie Monster?  Wow, she's totally loving it too, isn't she?

Lol sower no I defo did not think that I'd find a lady who'd be so wonderful AND plump up so much! (Sometimes

Before meeting you, I doubt she ever imagined herself getting so big, not to mention loving every minute of it!  ;D

• 7 months later...
Guest Nerdy Guy

Hi guys I've posted sporadically as geeky dude, managed to lock myself out of my account then rejoined as nerdy guy. 

Anyway I posted over a 3 year period about my girlfriends gain from 16 stone up to, as of this weekend, just over 24 stone

So during this time I may have put on a 'little' bit of weight myself, just wondering if anyone else has experienced similar with their significant other gaining weight?

Yeah, I think a lot of people have. When you're surrounded by food intended to make your SO gain weight, it's not uncommon to overindulge yourself. Plus, when you're lax about your SO's weight gain, she's likely to return the laxness in kind, and it can make her more comfortable about her weight gain to know she's not the only one.

Congrats on her getting up to 24 stone btw! Any recent pictures of her?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nerdy Guy

hey guys, couple of pics of my lady at a fancy dress party with one of her MUCH slimmer friends :)

(just over 24 stone or for our american friends 338 pounds)

E 24-1.JPG

E 24-2.JPG

On 7/26/2016 at 5:53 PM, Nerdy Guy said:

Anyway I posted over a 3 year period about my girlfriends gain from 16 stone up to, as of this weekend, just over 24 stone

So during this time I may have put on a 'little' bit of weight myself, just wondering if anyone else has experienced similar with their significant other gaining weight?

Another FA finds out how nice it is to fatten along with his feedee. 

I have grown fat this year along with my wife too. I have always fed her. All the butter, creams, breads, sauces, pastas, ice creams and tasty fatnesses I prepare for her are shared by me too. Not to mention how I learned early on that she'll eat more when I entice her by eating more myself...

There is simply no FA worth his salt who doesn't get fat too. So keep eating with her. Grow fat with your feedee- there is no sex like it.

Guest Nerdy Guy

Finallyfat you've hit the nail on the head - this past weekend has been a sexy eye opener.

We went to one of our favourite restaurants 'almost famous' it's a hipster burger place. 

As we're ordering, Emma suggests that we get 2 burgers each!

I think that it's mad but she should do it. 

She says she will only do it if I will too, so I agree. 

We order the food and drinks arrive. Beer for me, rum for Emma. 

I'm eyeing her up and admiring her. 

Blue dress with white birds on it. 

Her belly pressing against the table and lapping over onto it. Her boobs are looking freakin colossal, all in all she looks very fat and sexy. 

Throughout the meal we both order more 'hard shakes' (milkshakes with booze in them) and carry on chatting about brexit and how it's going to affect our jobs.  

There's lots of happy moaning and ahhhing about the food and to my surprise I found that I’d eaten both of my burgers! I'd been so busy checking out my girlfriend and watching her chomp on her burgers and guzzle milkshake that I hadn't really been paying attention to my own food and god I was full!. 

As we are leaving she whispers in my ear "you burst your shirt half way through your second burger"

Unsurprisingly I went quite red. 

We couldn't keep our hands off each other on the train home. 

After some snogging and gropping when we got home Emma wanted a weigh in, for both of us. 

Emma clocked in at an incredibly sexy 24 stone and 9 lbs (345lbs), my cock nearly tore through my pants when I saw the numbers. 

Then it was my turn. 

A couple of surprises

1. I thought I was around 15 stone. 

2. I couldn't see the read out over my belly. 

Emma was just staring at the scale and breathing reeeeally heavily. 

When I asked out her what it said she sounded out of breath

"You're over 18 fucking stone!"

I was 12 1/2 stone when I met my lady!

Unsurprising after all that we had crazy monkey sex, although to be honest with how stuffed we both were, it was more like horny hippo sex. 

Emma ripped the rest of my shirt open and pushed me down onto the bed. 

One of my favourite things for Emma to do is sit on my chest whilst holding her belly in as much as she can, then letting it go to flab forwards into my face - it's pretty awesome. 

We did that with me kissing and shaking her belly, she loves it when I play with her massive tits and tell her how big they are, she used to be quite small in the chest department prior to gaining weight, so it's a huge turn on for us both.

But then she stopped me and wanted to swap around, with me sucking my gut in and letting it surge into her face. 

I thought we were both going to cum right there and then, but we kept going and it was incredible.

Afterwards when we'd recovered somewhat, Emma went to the freezer and got us both a tub of ice cream. 

I think I might be getting fat. 

Guest pangzi

Wow.  That all sounds really fucking hot!  You two have an amazing sexual relationship.  She's put on so much weight.  In that before picture she's about 175 lbs... which means she's about doubled her weight since then.  Just a little bit more and she'll have gained 200 pounds in all.

Y'all had multiple burgers and multiple shakes, is that right?  Sounds like, not only is she really turned on by how big she's getting, but she loves how fat you're getting too!  I'm always super horny after a big meal.  Something about all those excess calories and energy induces the desire to procreate, I guess.  Usually, I'll come once and I'm good.  But when I'm stuffed, I'm itching for multiple sessions!

I have a preexisting, congenital health-complication that I think would prevent me from gaining too much weight healthfully.  But man, if it weren't for that, I think getting fat together with my partner would be sooo sexy!  I guess I'm more of a mutual gainer at heart than a pure feeder.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

Guest Nerdy Guy

We did indeed have multiple burgers and multiple shakes.

Today I sent her to work with a bag of donuts. She gave me a pack of croissants - lol!

We've been planning tonight's takeaway over text to each other all day, I think it might be quite filling :D

6 hours ago, Nerdy Guy said:

We did indeed have multiple burgers and multiple shakes.

Today I sent her to work with a bag of donuts. She gave me a pack of croissants - lol!

We've been planning tonight's takeaway over text to each other all day, I think it might be quite filling :D

Very cool, fatsos!

I'm sort of turned on for you. Great knowing others are having the same fattening fun that we are.

I travel for work. I left 8/13 and I wont be back until 9/13. I do this a few times a year. Then I'm home a lot. We use these periods when I am away to fatten apart from each other. The anticipation factor is wonderful. Seeing what my fat little wife can do in a month has been wonderful over the years. We talk a lot while I'm gone. Our talks always end with the nicest fat talk. She'll have something tasty nearby that will add that delicious sound of your fat woman whispering in your ear along with mouthfuls and swallows. Her tone is so rich, so so fat. 

I hear that all month so when I finally see her... 

But now, since my fat, we both eat for the other while separated. She is asking about my fat! I'm being coy- no big production but, yes she's going to find I've grown lots of blubber these two weeks. Now with another two weeks to go of boredom eating (by far the most fattening) we're gonna both show off our fat to each other.

That made me hungry. Later.

Guest Nerdy Guy

My GF is away with work this week, which means expenses! From the texts I've been getting she is hammering the company card.

I've had some seriously hot messages from her all day about how tight her skirt and blouse are, how much she is eating and how much she needs fucking.

Her boss is a BIG woman too and apparently they devastated the breakfat buffet between them this morning.

But she also dropped a bomb tonight, she text me "every time I think of you stepping on the scale and what it said, it makes me wet" :o

God I can't wait for her to get back on Friday!

Guest pangzi
1 hour ago, Nerdy Guy said:

Her boss is a BIG woman too and apparently they devastated the breakfat buffet between them this morning.

Oh man, that sounds so hot!  Just the idea of a fat female boss, or fat female in business and the corporate world in general.  Then again, I harbor fantasies of being dominated by a big, fat, powerful woman!  :D