Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

Why on earth do they call her an "unhealthy" role model?  I'm not a medical expert, but I honestly don't think Ashley would gain any health benefits from losing weight.  The "unhealthy influence" argument could easily be made towards the likes of Whitney Thor and Tess Munster, but for the life of me I can't understand why Ms. Graham is always grouped with those two. :unsure:

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Why on earth do they call her an "unhealthy" role model?  I'm not a medical expert, but I honestly don't think Ashley would gain any health benefits from losing weight.  The "unhealthy influence" argument could easily be made towards the likes of Whitney Thor and Tess Munster, but for the life of me I can't understand why Ms. Graham is always grouped with those two. :unsure:

She works out and eats healthy but I mean her influence on women is extremely detrimental compared to 110lb models with bulimia and a cocaine addiction because they are the true pictures of health. Nah these days more people view models like Ashley Graham as good role models than not. The whole skinny is best outlook has been going out of fashion with mainstream culture for a while now and it's only a matter of time before "plus-sized" is the best size to be as a model career wise

9 minutes ago, Cottonsox said:

She works out and eats healthy but I mean her influence on women is extremely detrimental compared to 110lb models with bulimia and a cocaine addiction because they are the true pictures of health. Nah these days more people view models like Ashley Graham as good role models than not. The whole skinny is best outlook has been going out of fashion with mainstream culture for a while now and it's only a matter of time before "plus-sized" is the best size to be as a model career wise

She's in way better shape than both the runway stick figures and a good portion of the gluttonous US population.  Almost a perfect compromise between both extremes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, McK said:

I noticed that. She isnt looking quite as thick as she used to. That comes with fame I know but I didnt expect it so soon.

She's an obvious fraud, clearly in the whole "body positivity" movement for money alone.  I wonder how long it will take before she signs a weight loss/diet deal.

6 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

She's an obvious fraud, clearly in the whole "body positivity" movement for money alone.  I wonder how long it will take before she signs a weight loss/diet deal.

I disagree. She's still in her usual weight range and there's no reason to think she's planning to loose weight, that would be bad for her career at this point.

Guest pangzi

These are the sexiest photos of Ashley Graham I've yet seen!  God, I hope we get a video!

I do wonder if she's put on a little weight recently...  It's just that whenever I inexplicably find a woman suddenly more attractive than I did before, in the majority of cases it's because she's gained some weight.

Or maybe it's just her outfit?