Ember Rose- Fried Chicken and Beer

$9.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

One of my favorite videos to date, I look so big! 😍 

Watch me chow down on some crispy fried chicken, guzzling it down with delicious beer. Beer burps are always my best burps 😋 

I couldn’t help myself with this fried chicken. It was so delicious that I kept eating, faster and faster, not even wanting to stop to take a breath! I could feel my shorts getting tighter and tighter on my bloated belly, so I had to unbutton them. 😉 I also got some good, fun belly rubs in. I love rubbing my belly as it gets fuller and fuller. ❤️ 

Other Files from EmberRose

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

the way your belly has grown so quickly it is astounding, I am very excited for my custom that I ordered the camera adores you, I love that your so greedy with your eatting!

Link to review
Guest Jer-Bear11

New to curvage so this is my first review. Gave this girl 5 stars after the first minute of this vid 🤯

Just get it! Can't wait to see what happens!

Link to review

wow such an awesome clip, guys if you love women that eat and love to pound beers this clip is a must BUY. Ember i cant get enough of these. please please please make more of them. Huge solid beer belches that show her satisfaction.
curvy women are simply the best.
you are beautiful Ember !!!

Link to review