2 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be skinny, but I started to gain weight. At first I was worried but now I just don't give a F. Actually not only do I not give a fuck but I want to stuff myself with huge high calorie meals, planning my expansion, stuffing myself to my biggest scale breaking goal and get as fat as I can possibly be. I want to be  so stuffed that I am going to almost burst. I want to see myself gaining weight quickly and to keep forever, I get so excited as I cook a whole box of cheese and shells and a hungry man meal, and I ripped open my package of pinwheels so they were ready, my meal totals 3400 calories and I cant wait to force my belly as far as it will go! It seems like they meal and shells just disappear and then I can finally eat as many yummy pinwheels as I can shove in, I have so much fun shoving my piggy face till I I am about to burst. I cant help be dance and show off my belly knowing how much you love me filling out in all the right places! I finish all of my meal and and of my shells and start to go after my pinwheels, and I start to feel my stomach about to rip open it is so full, I then rub and telling you how full and beautiful I feel eating as much as I can for you...

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fontenoy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the hottest stuffing vid I've ever seen. Kyra knocks it out of the park again with her massive appetite and adorable smile. Very happy with her vids I've purchased and will continue to as long as she keeps them coming. This girl is the next big thing (literally)!

Link to review
Guest anything4444

Probably my favorite Kyra video! She Just keeps eating and dancing and talking about how big she's getting. Gorgeous girl and a really entertaining on-camera personality. Fun and sexy video!

Link to review