2 Screenshots

About This File

I recently was cleaning out old notebooks and I found a piece of paper with my measurements on it from when I was about to go on a diet! I went the exact opposite way and I couldnt be happier, I was a bit bigger then and now I cant stop plumping up and gaining,  I cant seem to curb my natural cravings to stuff my face and be a little piggy pushing my stomach to the limits! I couldnt wait to see what gain progress I have made, I have never done a measuring video and I couldnt wait to share it with you! I knew you would be the best to celebrate it with. I measure and it feels like a work out the whole time, I start to break a sweat from wrapping the tape around my expanding body. After I realized the changes I have had, I cant help but feel pretty good and decide to show off my round tummy and full thigh! I started to get wet as I see my jiggle shake around.

Please Review if you enjoy!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest anything4444

Pretty standard measuring set, but with a really attractive, gaining girl and Kyra's unmatched on-camera personality! 5/5

Link to review