5 Screenshots

About This File

Are you ready for this? My fourth weigh in and measure video since I started gaining. If you haven’t seen the others, I suggest you do. The comparison. Is. Awesome. 

Gaols have been reached, baby. ❤️ 

I’m feeling big, beautiful, and ready to keep on growing for you. 😘 

I can’t believe how much I’ve grown already. I’m bigger EVERYWHERE! Can’t wait to hit the next goal for you. 😉

Other Files from EmberRose

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcc

Ember is authentic, beautiful, and clearly having a lot of fun. This video is quite worth your time and money. And she's clearly a really cool person, too. Support her being on this site and check out the full video! Oh, and need I mention that she's gorgeous and seems more so every week?

Link to review
Alaxar

Absolutely fantastic! Ember always manages to bring such an infectious enthusiasm to all of her content and this is no exception. This is a definite must have, and if you haven't gotten the other measurements videos, I highly recommend getting the whole set! Seeing the progression both visually on her body as well as numerically on the measurement numbers is something I can't recommend enough!

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

Ember has by far the best energy/charisma out of any other curvage or feedee model!! She is genuine with her gains and journey to being curvy and plump! This video is a must to enjoy her journey with her.

If you haven't seen Ember before, you should! You're definitely missing out! 

Link to review

I absolutely love all the documentation that you're doing in your videos. I've always wanted to see such a well documented gain like yours. Can't wait to see you at 200 :)

Link to review