Review Averages

5.0 out of 5 stars
100%
0%
0%
0%
0%

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

dcc

Report ·

Ember is authentic, beautiful, and clearly having a lot of fun. This video is quite worth your time and money. And she's clearly a really cool person, too. Support her being on this site and check out the full video! Oh, and need I mention that she's gorgeous and seems more so every week?

Share this review

Link to review
Alaxar

Report ·

Absolutely fantastic! Ember always manages to bring such an infectious enthusiasm to all of her content and this is no exception. This is a definite must have, and if you haven't gotten the other measurements videos, I highly recommend getting the whole set! Seeing the progression both visually on her body as well as numerically on the measurement numbers is something I can't recommend enough!

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

Report ·

Ember has by far the best energy/charisma out of any other curvage or feedee model!! She is genuine with her gains and journey to being curvy and plump! This video is a must to enjoy her journey with her.

If you haven't seen Ember before, you should! You're definitely missing out! 

Share this review

Link to review
penguinatorxl7

Report ·

I absolutely love all the documentation that you're doing in your videos. I've always wanted to see such a well documented gain like yours. Can't wait to see you at 200 :)

Share this review

Link to review
monhall

Report ·

Mind = BLOWN!   Great milestone video.  Loved the great visuals - amazing curves.  Awesome enthusiasm.  Incredible!

Share this review

Link to review

EmberRose's Other Files