6 Screenshots

About This File

22:47 minutes of forced stuffing.

Laura is a real huge pig and her feeder Is decided to keeps Laura eating as much he wanted. Laura is forced to eat 2 kilograms of pasta, 2 litres of coke, 2 minicakes, heavy cream and chocolate sauce. She finished the 2 kilograms of pasta and her feeder continued until she finish everything. Her feeder never stops and her belly is notoriously bigger. At the end he is proud of his job and shows how big she looks, how heavy and soft is  her belly.

This is the first time that Laura eats all of that and is a gift that she is offering. You will be the witness of this amazing stuffing. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest oscarbluth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Finished it like a champ!

well done Laura!

those pigtails really complete the look

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Late to the party but damn was this an epicly hot video. Your feeder was relentless and you could tell that you was struggling, and despite your protests, you managed to eat everything. I guess no pain, no gain ;) 🐷

Please do more of these. Perhaps next time with different views (like some forcefeeding from the front, and some from the side because I love seeing your ass spill out of the back of the chair. )

Link to review
Aksel P

Damn, let the poor girl breathe! 😂

Amazing, can't wait for round two...

Only criticism is the music; it overwhelms at times all the good sounds. Maybe add a soundtrack in post, or get a lapel-mic?

Link to review
bigboy1858

😍This video was mind blowing top notch  force feeding your belly is looking fatter with every new video this is definitely my favorite video of yours

Link to review