4 Screenshots

About This File

Ok, firstly I take some new measurements. I measure my upper belly, lower belly and thighs. Filmed from two different angles (front and side) I decide to make up huge gaining shake.. I talk about my new love for gaining shakes and gulp it down as fast as I can.

I then talk a lil about my gain, jiggle my belly and show you some new stretchmarks.

Note: This clip is filmed in portrait!

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

arch329

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This may be getting crazy. Shar is really getting big. She is thick and has an amazing buoyant, supple, bounciness. Chugging down her first weight gain shake of the day, her capacity is impressive. I almost started feeling sorry for that poor stool as she moved around. My only wish was that she would have gotten up and walked around so that we could really see her ass. Also, while I appreciate her measuring her belly and thigh, I so wish that she had measured those hips and that ass. She is so beautiful that, even with her cheeks puffed out with her mouth full of shake, she looks great. I am hoping that this video is a lead up to a weigh in. I suspect that she is closing in on 220. I particularly enjoy the fact that she is clearly not doing this for us. While she is fine with performing for us, she makes it clear that her gaining weight is something that she is doing for herself. She is an incredible woman challenging our cultures understanding of beauty..

Link to review
Xabi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's not just Shar's body, face and personality that makes her so special and beautiful, it's also her determination. This video really shows how special and sexy she is.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is such a generous offering from Shar - $9.99 for 15 minutes of incredible footage of this stunning, huge, heavy, growing BBW.

The big 220lb goal must be in sight now and I’m certain that this gorgeous lady is going to carry on way past that! The way she devours that huge gaining shake and talks about how she’s trying to get BIG as she makes it up, is so exciting.  

Her thighs are each now the size of many people’s waists.  You will be gobsmacked by her measurements, it’s insane to think how recently she was really slim! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In this hot update shar is looking even bigger her jiggy belly is resting on her much meatier thighs. Has she chugs down a filling shake. Love the belly play especially when you grab your love handles. I think judging by this vid Shar is a woman on a mission she wants to get even bigger than 220. 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another magnificent video from Shar, who is so demonstrably bigger here -- as she acknowledges, her belly is now 'massive.' She is more beautiful than ever. Great angles in profile, and fabulous footage of her enormous ass. Thank you, Shar!

Link to review
Guest buddy420

if you like side views

weight gaining hottie with stretch makes

and girl committed to getting fatter

buy this NOW. Best 10$ I've ever spent!

Link to review
dj2k1357

These gain shake vids are starting to become one of my faves of yours, along with the pasta stuffings and whipped cream ones. It's amazing how soft and flabby your belly is now, even when it's stuff with a shake thats sure to make it even softer and flabbier. I love how your belly rests on your thighs, getting dangerously close to covering Mr Right and Mr Wrong respectively 😁. Also, loved seeing you play with the fat on your hips and how you overflow the seat. Slightly disappointed with the no bum measurement n lack of seeing it, but a really great clip nonetheless.

Perhaps you could make your shakes even more fattening adding more ingredients, such as chocolate, cake mix, peanut butter or nutella and of course heavy cream. You are porking up at such an alamring rate. It would be an absolute dream to tie you up to that tiny chair and funnel feed you gaining shake until you are too full to move and leave you waiting for the next feeding like the greedy pig you have become :)

Link to review