10 Screenshots

About This File

This is a custom video, no names are used.

"I want a clip with a work blouse with a collar, the same jeans,coat,bra,hair down,make up,no navel ring,pants unbuttoned,coat opened as in Hiding My Massive Gut - HD 1080p. As for the blouse can you wear it with the buttons unbuttoned right below the bra. Don't take the coat off this time.After half of the video can you undo the rest of the buttons on the blouse.Can you position yourself the same distance from the camera as the last video you made me.It can be another talking video.Now for the action can you put your finger in your navel for few seconds,then remove it.Could you repeat this sometimes in the video. I mainly want to enjoy the view while you talk.

Next I want the tight dress (from Too Fat For My Old Work Clothes - HD 1080p), could you wear the coat over it unbuttoned and open.Can you unbutton the dress under the bra down to below your navel. Can you position yourself the same distance from the camera did on my last video.You can the the finger in the navel thing sometimes in the video. I mainly want to enjoy the view while you talk."

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.