2 Screenshots

About This File

These jeans used to be my comfy PMS baggy ones, I was shocked when I tried them on for the first time in ages, and you will be shocked too my gain is out of control! Have they shrunk? Have I really grown this big?  I cant believe what a piggy I am, I wiggle and pull and squeeze myself into them. I hate to give up and I continue to force the jeans over my thunder thighs and saddle bags, I almost bust the button when I finally get it to button. My rolls over flow over the sides and all around the seams, It is digging into my sides so hard! It kills as I feel it pinching my jiggles and the muffin top is out of this world. Watch to find out, filled with so much struggle and bouncing bloated belly jiggles..

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigmand

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Classic outgrown clothing video, these are big girl jeans (size 18's) but they are tight!!!

I have a few Kyra videos, some from quite a while ago, and I'm honestly impressed with how much she has grown! She's always been thick and soft and delicious, with a bit of everything Ass, boobs, belly, super thick thighs ... but damn!!! This girl isn't just talking about how she plans to get bigger to lead you along, she's making solid gains, and whats more she seems more genuinely happy with the improvement than even I am!!!

Seriously the hottest little (not so little) feedee on the scene right now!!!

Untitled.png

Link to review
Guest anything4444

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Finally got around to writing a review. Kyra is amazing... she seems to know all the right things to say and do, and her on camera personality is rare and intoxicatingly sexy! Her clips are top notch, and definitely worth a look. This one won't disappoint!

Link to review