5 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has been told by a professional that she must start to think about losing some weight!!!! Shar makes her way to the butty shop where she attempts to eat healthy.. but something comes over her and she ends up ordering junk food on top of her healthy food order!!!!! Shar leaves the butty shop and makes her way home..  but her zip busts and she has to show you.. Shar starts to talk about what the professionals said to her regarding her weight.. she tells you how she can't even exercise anymore cos she's too fat.

Shar can't lose weight cos she loves food too much!!

GS X x

NOTE: The first 5 minutes of this clip is not focused on me or my face!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I like the way you filming more outside now shar, I bet they have seen you grow over the past year at that bakery 😁. I wondered if those trousers still fit not seen you wear them in a while, looking a bit closer you had the zip down were they a little tight shar 😉. Love seeing how far your belly hangs over your waist now, those 3 belly rolls 😍. Plus rebelling is definitely a good idea, can't wait to see you get even bigger.

Link to review
arch329

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

While I didn't really understand the purpose of the first 5 minutes, in which we hear Shar talking, but the camera is pointed at the ground while she is walking, this is a fun video that contains a number of interesting images. The introductory part that does not show Shar does swing around to show her broken zipper that seems to have given up the task of holding back her generous belly. She orders a number of things at a bakery, and then walks home. She is walking faster on the way back from the bakery, which I think she is trying to explain is because her zipper has popped, but I think she is also in a hurry to get home to enjoy her food. She films herself eating some of it and kills a good sized bag of chips, and good sized sandwich, and washes it down with Red Bull. The whole time she is shoveling in the chips (her hand is working quickly so that the next chip is ready to insert as soon as she as started chewing the previous chip), finishing by dumping the crumbs in the bag into her mouth, she is talking about the problem she now has: her doctor has told her that she gotten too fat too quickly and has to lose weight. She is clearly overwhelmed by the dilemma: How can she lose weight if she is too fat to exercise? It is a conundrum that surpasses the universal puzzle "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" I think, if I made that comment to Shar, she would want to know where the chicken and the egg are, since she acknowledges that another problem with her dieting is that she is always hungry. She asks the very sincere question: How can she eat less if she is hungry? Perplexing. She actually gets to the point of wondering how it is possible for anyone who is fat to lose weight since exercising is not possible when you are fat, and the chances are that, if your are fat, you are often hungry. She concludes that she does not take restrictions well and may end up eating more in defiance, simply because the doctor has told her that she is not supposed to. I had a girlfriend who experience that same problem, which I posted a short story about on Curvage as True Memory 2. The simple decision on her part to diet in an effort to lose weight would drive her to binge. Her name is Jeanette and she was very cute, but not really competition for Shar, who demonstrates so well that the added pounds are not interfering with her beauty. I particularly liked that, when she is sitting, her belly now forms several clear, thick rolls of fat. She reveals what the doctor told her she weighs, which surprised me, since I think she looks like she has gained more

Link to review
StuffitInn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

shar continues to grow and looks fabulous!! Screw that quack, he can’t tell you what to do Shar!👎

so sexy, such great enjoyable content as always! 

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Awesome vid! Shar gives us a peek in her errands for the day. There's a peek of exposed belly in public. The way her boobs are sitting on her bloated gut is such a sexy look

Link to review