7 Screenshots

About This File

If you has been waiting for a good belly play and  many burps from Laura, this is your video. 

Laura shares with you the reason why her belly is really big, yes, beers.

Definitely is a huge fan of beers and easily you can watch how her belly tours bigger and bigger with every can. Since the beginning she started to burping; long burps, small ones and noisy burps, and how can’t she burp a lot if she is a big pig gaining a lot weight. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexy outfit and incredible burps! I like how you play with your belly throughout in various angles letting out massive burps. Perhaps next time you can push 8 cans into your massive gut 🐷🐷🐷😉

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you love sexy, fat burping women this video is for you. I was so blown away how big Laura looks in this video; she is gaining at an incredible rate. Even better was discovering how sexy her burps are. I love a fatter woman that isn’t afraid to burp after filling up their belly and Laura’s burps were so deep and long. This definitely became one of my favorite videos by her so far. 

Link to review
S77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

In response to @tdogg21 review: I can understand how not being able to watch the clip would be frustrating.

The clip is long and as such has a pretty large file size of 1GB. That is a lot to download. Also, I know she's been using the unpopular ".mov" format that doesn't play on windows PC's.

To help out, we have converted the clip to a much smaller file size while maintaining quality. It looks great and is literally half the file size now.  Also we switched it to a format that is more compatible across platforms.  I hope tdogg21 will come back, give it a try and revise his review.

Because I can tell you for sure this is not a 1 star clip. Laura, looks so curvy and amazing in this clip it's truly mind blowing.

You will certainly enjoy this clip if you decide to give it a view.

Thank you :)

Link to review