4 Screenshots

About This File

If you love a big ass or ripped tights this video clip is for you hehe 😏

I am getting ready to go out for a family function and decided to wear my size L tights. My legs, thighs, and ass won't stop growing. The size L doesn't fit, so I try an XL size. 

I struggle to get the XL tights over my fat thighs and ass. There is lots of ripping and ladders. I give up and get on all fours on the bed - and show you how sexy ripped tights can look on a fat ass!! I can't believe how big I am getting! 

I love my fat ass and hope you do too!

If you love my fat ass - leave a comment/review. My favourite comment/review will get my next video free 💗😈

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hallster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You can tell from the sound of threads popping from the strain, and all the jiggling going on that someone's been getting fat. That massive round ass and thick thighs just can't be contained!

Link to review
dj2k1357

What a sexy video! Loved watching you struggle in vain with the size L and then try on the size XL only for your massive thighs and bum to destroy them in the sexiest way possible, fully exposing your sexy bubblicious bum in all its jiggly, dimple filled glory. I hope you keep those tights and continue to destroy them even more with your ever fattening thighs and bum. Guess you have to get use to being an XXL because those thighs and that fat ass are definitely "eXtra eXtra Luscious" 😉

Link to review
wavemagnet

Brooke's getting big enough now that her sheer size is becoming quite impressive. Watch as she wiggles and kicks trying to get into her outgrown tights. There were times I actually felt breathless. Listening to her sweet comments, especially about how huge she's becoming is icing on the delicious cake.

Link to review