4 Screenshots

About This File

If you love a big ass or ripped tights this video clip is for you heheĀ šŸ˜

I am getting ready to go out for a family functionĀ and decided to wear my size L tights. My legs, thighs, and ass won't stop growing. The size L doesn't fit, so I try an XL size.Ā 

I struggle to get the XL tights over my fat thighs and ass. There is lots of ripping and ladders. I give up and get on all fours on the bed - and show you how sexy ripped tights can look on a fat ass!! I can't believe how big I am getting!Ā 

I love my fat ass and hope you do too!

If you love myĀ fat ass - leave a comment/review. My favouriteĀ comment/review will get myĀ next video freeĀ šŸ’—šŸ˜ˆ

Ā 

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ah, itā€™s always such a marvellous feeling to see an upload from you. Your curvy figure is enchanting to view, a pure delight for the eyes. As much as Iā€™d like to point out your buttocks as the most exquisite part of your body, I am incapable of doing so. Every asset of yours is essential to complete the magnificent painting named 'Brooke'. A painting which should stand in the Louvre, right beside the Mona Lisa. Each calorie seems to go to exactly the perfect area. I hope you may indulge in many sweet and savoury cuisines, and take us along in your journey achieving your goals.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.