8 Screenshots

About This File

Hi there, I'm back at the beach. Alone on the deserted beach sunbathing, playing in the water, running, and splashing around.

Being alone on the beach is one of my favorite things to do. Watch me as I lather some sunscreen onto my luscious body and enjoy its sticky feel.

Can you imagination yourself hiding behind the rocks watching me? Or watching me walking/jogging along the beach being free to do whatever.

In this video I enjoyed splashing around in the shallow waters, but being careful not to go out too deep as these days there are crocodiles at the beaches. (I live in North Queensland, Australia. Which is known for crocodiles) Brave me, but I just have to go in the water.

I spent the morning watching out over the water and enjoying the sun. Join me as I enjoy my alone time.

Snapshot_21.png

Snapshot_0.png

Snapshot_16.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wk2324

This is a video that one could only true wish that they were there. A fun chic having a fun day at the beach. Probably one of the BEST bbw models out there. An absolute must to buy. 

Link to review