6 Screenshots

About This File

There is a lot of arse in this video - watch me jiggle and twerk as I get ready to go out 🍑

I am getting ready to go out for drinks with my girlfriends to celebrate mid-semester college exams. I am in denial about how much weight I have gained over the past couple of months and I am shocked to find none of my cheeky evening outfits fit anymore. I struggle into some very tight jeans, dresses and pencil skirt that I would normally wear out.

I worry about how my friends will react to my new weight gain. They will think I am FAT 💖

This is part 1 of My friends Will Think I am FAT.

If you love my fat ass - leave a comment/review. My favourite comment/review will get my next video free 💗😈

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest pepe

Brooke is truly getting fat. Her dimpled ass has gotten huge, her boobs have exploded, her belly is now so soft and pudgy, and her thighs are ready to end lives. Even her previously skinny arms have become so plush and chubby, a far cry from how they looked just one year ago. 

Watch and enjoy as she hopelessly struggles with all her too-tight party clothes, all in the hope that she’s still able to fit into her favourite little dresses and going out clothes, that none of her friends will notice how much tighter everything has gotten on her growing body, and in the vain hope that she’s somehow still able to hide just how fat she’s gotten. 

Of course Brooke realizes that she has been gaining weight, but we can only watch on and enjoy as all of those too tight, outgrown clothes slowly, unavoidably help her come to the realization that she’s truly become a curvy, beautiful fat girl, that there’s no hiding it from anyone anymore, and that there’s really no going back.

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

About a month ago, Brooke discovered her love for heavy cream. These two videos show the results so far. She's now covered from head to toe in a thick layer of fat and cellulite. She hasn't discussed her appetite much recently and I'm wondering if it's because she fears even we would be shocked. Always so sexy when she tries in vain to fit into her favorite out grown clothes. Still, the best part is watching in disbelief how big she's grown in such a short time.

Link to review
dj2k1357

Another sexy video showcasing you struggling in vain to fit your fat ass into outfits that are much too small for you. I could watch these all day. Love that you keep throwing your ass and boobs into the camera. Such a tease 😜 also how you get handsy and slap and grab your huge arse and wonder why it's so fat as if you don't know the answer 🐷. Your belly hangs over your thong as your plump rump eats it up from behind and your boobs are hanging on for dear life as the cups over runneth with your soft fat tits oozing out. Even your arms have porked up. That last dress leaves nothing to the imagination and you could try on stuff for an hour and I doubt you could find anything to hide that massive ass, jelly belly and mammoth boobs, but I'd sure as hell love to watch you try hehe ;)

Link to review
zeldafan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looking bigger and bigger in every post! you look fantastic and I love seeing you squeezing into tight dresses and pants. A few times I had to stop and think "how is she going to get all of that ass in those jeans?" xD keep that belly stuffed! and enjoy your curves😍

Link to review