4 Screenshots

About This File

Part 2 contains something a little naughty. My leotard rips open with the sheer pressure of my big belly and bum expanding hehe. I have had this happen before it was pretty thrilling 😉

There is a lot of arse in this video - watch me jiggle and twerk as I get ready to go out 🍑

I haven't eaten much all day as I don't want my girlfriends to know/see just how much weight I have gained. I am getting ready to go out for drinks with my girlfriends to celebrate mid-semester college exams. I am in denial about how much weight I have gained over the past couple of months and I am shocked to find none of my cheeky evening outfits fit anymore. I struggle into some very tight jeans, dresses and pencil skirt that I would normally wear out.I worry about how my friends will react to my new weight gain. They will think I am FAT 💖

This is part 2 of My friends Will Think I am FAT.

If you love my fat ass - leave a comment/review. My favourite comment/review will get my next video free 💗😈

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

A perfect ending to a video showcasing your perfect plump cheeks rear ending the camera in several sexy tight outfits that displays your celly jelly and enhances the size of your massive ass that must be threatening to rip every bottom you wear as it just balloons out of control and also some boobie action too. I love vids like this and I most definitely love your deliciously plump rump and hope it continues to thicken and ruin even more of your clothes ;). I predict alot of stretch pants and leggings in your future :)

P.S. There's no way I believe your fat ass would let you go a whole day without filling it full of calories 🐷

Link to review

Dayum, girl! Watching you struggle to shoehorn that magnificent booty into that too-tight skirt is a sight for the ages! And the way it enhances the bulge of your beautiful tummy is a bonus -- you deserve to be worshipped ❤️ 

Link to review