Nathans Hot Dog Challenge

$12.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I love doing challenges, and I love hot dogs. So, it seemed perfect for me to try and do a Nathans Hot Dog Challenge, I have always seen the competitions and always thought that I could do really well, even before I started to plump up. I cook a pack of hot dogs and drizzle mustard over all of them. I couldnt wait to sink my teeth into these delicious weiners lol I eat them with my bloated belly that just keeps growing softer and softer, I cant believe how much I am gaining, filling out all the curves of my body, I start the first hot dog and realize quickly how badly I underestimated my ever expanding stomach. I can take out these hot dogs in 4 bites max, some of them I make happen in 2 bites. I love how yummy it is, and how greedy my piggy habits are forcing my body to expand, even gaining new stretch marks, I shovel in the hot dogs and show off my body wearing only a bra and g-string. I love seeing the progress and I cant stop fawning over myself as I film, I am really beginning to love my HUGE body and creamy skin. I love talking to you as I eat, about my gain, how much I love it, and of course...I dance. I cant help it, food makes a fat bitch happy. After, I shovel down the entire package, I stand up and show off my semi full tummy for you and let you enjoy how my gain is developing...

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fontenoy

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Kyra continues to blow me away with every video. Watching her stuff that adorable little face is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. And her attitude about it all is just another factor that makes her the best at what she does. The only thing hotter than a beautiful girl putting away loads of food is a beautiful girl who brags about doing it. She has me hooked and I look forward to purchasing many more clips as she continues to expand those amazing curves. Keep it up Kyra! We love you!

Link to review
missinlinc1

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Kyra was brilliant in this video, I just loved the way she ate those hotdogs with so little effort.

If this is the quality of work Kyra does I will definitely be looking forward to more of her stuffing clips in the future. Keep up the great work Kyra :)

Link to review