3 Screenshots

About This File

Ok, so I've decided to dig out some of my old outfits.. I mean, some of these outfits still kinda fit me not so long ago.. but times have changed and I can barely fit my arms through some of these outfits now. 

I've added selfies of me wearing the exact outfits at the bottom corner of the video so you can compare and see just how much I have grown recently!

GS X x

VK3012

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Although this is a clothes try on vid it also seems like its a work out vid for you too shar 😉 getting out of breath in places 🐷. Love how you dealt with the weight comment by just simply saying I know lol. All that moving about even pushed out a burp too 😂. Hope you had a big meal after to replace the calories you lost. Like the old pictures of how your clothes use to fit until now. Plus your old works top really shows off how much your belly has grown.

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I know you said before you hate doing try on vids because you consider them boring, but this was so sexy and well done I hope you continue to do them atleast every once in a while. Love your transformation being emphasized even more by having the before pics included. Very nice touch. Speaking of touch, love how you grabbed n played with your butt :) . You make the perfect overfed bimbo ;)

P.s. I think that purple skirt is perfect for a future "Slutty Susan" video :)

Link to review