2 Screenshots

About This File

Swimming down at the creek, there are houses only 30 to 50 meters away and here I am swimming topless and then in the nude.

I feel so free and liberated, it's so relaxing laying in the water totally without clothing. Watch me try to walk over the rocks and pebbles, I'm carrying so much 

extra weight that I'm extremely unbalanced!!  I fell so many times it's a wonder I could walk the next day. lol

I needed help to walk and sit down as I'm getting so huge now, and it's restricting my movements.

520c8cbd068f97e58bb596a44fca4b52.gif

d80d21071ba3a0a9cf6b35eadd548621.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

· Edited by SeamusIRL

One of the alluring joys when following the adventures of Niki is her love 💙 of exhibitionism...and the genuine tingle she enjoys exposing her voluptuous body.

In this clip you get to "play" a voyeur...a witness hidden behind the trees and bushes on the edge of a lagoon...🌴🌿... Imagine the shudder when you suddenly see a beautiful curvaceous woman in a tiny blue bikini wading in the clear water...😋 !!...her thick and heavy frame floats and glides...buoyant and bouncing...💧 

Does she feel your eyes on her ??...why is she becoming more aroused ??...does she want you to join her ??

Follow her to a babbling brook and see her round glistening body wallowing in the cool water...relaxing as her bulging belly sucks in the warm sunshine 🌞.

This sensuous clip will make you quiver and shiver...not only at these luscious loins, but at the illicit adventure you'll both have...💦 🥵

Look for all of Niki's outdoor escapades...enjoy the voyeurism !!!...😜💚

Screenshot_20210426-213453_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-212328_Photos.jpg

Link to review