2 Screenshots

About This File

I make up a late night gaining shake.. I start to talk about my weight gain.. I go into detail about my new clothing sizes.. what its like to be overweight and how much I've been eating since I got back from my holidays. I show you some new stretch marks that have started forming on my waist and thighs. I jiggle my growing belly and show you from various angles.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love these types of updates from shar, she has made a shake and drinks that while telling us how she has been eating loads since coming back from her holiday.

Her legs are looking amazing in this vid I didn't reliase how big her thighs are getting until now, also I love how your belly is now resting in your lap too and your double chin is even more noticeable in this vid. Plus hearing about how you can't have the table down because of your belly is so hot 😍 you are now out growing plane seats.

Just thinking ahead to Christmas if you carry on eating like you are now you are going to be huge.😃

Link to review
StuffitInn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved hearing about the daily life of GS

She reveals some new stretch marks, she’s been growing. She tells us about her gluttonous ways. She is a good piggy 🐷 

Looking so amazing Shar. Your last clip with the donuts was my absolute favourite.

Link to review