8 Screenshots

About This File

You are Laura’s boyfriend and you has been making that she gain weight as crazy, but in secret and now she is a big fat pork. This time you convinced Laura  that you have a “remedy’”...  a proteins shake to lose weight!!, but you know that she will only gain more and more lbs.

Laura is ready to follow your advice and drink the proteins. She started showing you how big is her body. Is notorious that her belly is immense and her jeans are super tight...

you are front of Laura and you are encouraging  she to end a bottle of protein and then another one. Her clothes are tighter so, she put out her jeans and shirt, and stay on her sexy tight underwear. You can’t believe how a pig is she and how hot she looks when she massage her belly with oil...

Laura, after a month of been drinking the proteins, she is ready to check how much weight she lost... the true is that she is bigger than ever, but does she suspected about your plan, or not? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really liked this video. Nice shots of your jiggly body that just continues to expand. I like the theme of you getting tricked by your feeder. Maybe you need to drink more diet shakes since the weight loss doesnt seem to be working ;)

Link to review
j2000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A simple vid containing lots of talking, heavy breathing and a well-lit Laura crammed into jeans and cramming herself into shorts for a minute at the end. Absolutely mesmerising. I'm used to having my mind blown by this gorgeous woman and the pink top and shorts outfit didn't disappoint! Thank you for a great video! 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
DK2017

Great video! You should make a follow up in a couple of months after continuing to use the "diet shakes" 😉 That would be incredible!! 😍

Link to review