6 Screenshots

About This File

Keeping in theme with my booty gains, I decided to make another ripped stocking clip. This time I try on some fishnet stockings. 😏

I am going out with girlfriends tonight and we have all decided to wear matching fishnet stockings. My girlfriends are all very thin and fit. I am the FAT girl in the group but don't want to feel left out, so I also buy some fishnet stockings in LARGE size to fit in. 

I struggle to get the tights over my fat thighs and ass. Lots of ripping. I give up and get on all fours on the bed - showing you even more destruction. My tight size 10 panties give in to my huge ass and also POP. Who knew a fat ass could rip panties open 😏 

After completely destroying my fishnet stockings and panties. I give up and decide not to go out with my girlfriends. Instead, I make some gainer milkshakes to enjoy - see my Gainer Milkshake + Belly Play video for this content. 💋

I love my fat growing ass and hope you do too! If you enjoyed this video, leave a review. My favourite one will get my next video free. 💗😈

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

I purchased this and three other clips and I got to say, every clip of Brooke is super hot and mesmerizing to watch😍 This clip of her in a sexy fishnet, with her bloated belly, ass and tits bulging out, takes it to a new level of sexiness and it drives me nuts. Awesome!❤️

Link to review